Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This dude's had enough « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

: June 04, 2008, 10:56:35 AM

http://gizmodo.com/5012983/security-cam-footage-of-cubicle-rage-to-the-extreme-is-every-cube-dwellers-fantasy

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#1 : June 04, 2008, 11:53:32 AM

Wow look at the youtube video below in the comments.  This was somewhere in Russia....

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 04, 2008, 12:56:32 PM

I would've had to grab that guy by the throat and tell him to calm his butt down.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#3 : June 04, 2008, 12:59:37 PM

I would've had to grab that guy by the throat and tell him to calm his butt down.

No doubt you would have.  It's a good thing for that fella that you weren't around to set him straight.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 04, 2008, 01:01:18 PM

And I would have Biggs, while people like you would just cry and hide under a desk and wait for security to come.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#5 : June 04, 2008, 01:05:24 PM

And I would have Biggs, while people like you would just cry and hide under a desk and wait for security to come.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 04, 2008, 01:09:56 PM

Yep, that's pretty much how I'd picture you while hiding under the desk.  :D

#7 : June 04, 2008, 01:16:50 PM

No, that's how he'd look after he saw you break out your big guns.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 04, 2008, 01:19:55 PM

And then Stuart Scott comes and beats the hell out of Biggs with Chrispy.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 04, 2008, 02:17:59 PM

MB tough guys rule

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 04, 2008, 07:40:08 PM

MB tough guys rule

Not really trying to be some "internet tough guy", just continously reminding a few people that the ONLY reason they get away with talkin crap to me is because it is.............the internet (and that it would not go on otherwise unless it was totally tongue & cheek, and I was made aware of their joking).

#11 : June 04, 2008, 07:48:24 PM

MB tough guys rule

Not really trying to be some "internet tough guy", just continously reminding a few people that the ONLY reason they get away with talkin crap to me is because it is.............the internet

And maybe one day you'll figure out that your tough guy act doesn't really impress anyone when you're on the internet. I doubt it though, you don't seem that bright.

Not really trying to be some "internet tough guy", just continously reminding a few people that the ONLY reason they get away with talkin crap to me is because it is.............the internet (and that it would not go on otherwise unless it was totally tongue & cheek, and I was made aware of their joking).

Lol. Nice edit. So there you have it folks, if you're joking, be sure to make Chrispy aware of it, otherwise he might not catch on ...and then he'll punch you in the face.

Oh yeah, lest I forget, I'm joking Chrispy.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 04, 2008, 07:55:06 PM

Compared to you Illuminator I am freakin Einstein; and again you are one person on here but I guarantee your whole attitude & comments change if we ever cross paths at a Bucs event or wherever(if not then you will be involved in a fight).

#13 : June 04, 2008, 08:00:05 PM

Compared to you Illuminator I am freakin Einstein;

Thanks for the sig.

and again you are one person on here but I guarantee your whole attitude & comments change if we ever cross paths at a Bucs event or wherever(if not then you will be involved in a fight).

Well, you're finally right about something, my attitude would entirely change. On here, I just laugh at your impotent threats, IRL I would take great delight in shutting your big mouth. Any time.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#14 : June 04, 2008, 08:06:32 PM

Perfect time to break out this gem:

There you have it, folks.  Chrispy would break out his big guns and choke slam that guy. 

I bet that guy is just quivering in his panties from feeling the thunder of Chrispy as he strokes his keyboard with that scary threat.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This dude's had enough « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools