Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: beckles sinks to new low ..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Runole

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 14, 2006, 04:38:33 PM

It is a tough drive to work and as others have noted after a few minutes of that crap, it is time to listen to some FM "same music play list for the 100th time".  I have to admit  sadly that is an improvement.

I keep hoping the Ron and Ian or the Sillyeo tune will change but
It is the same "broken record" every show every day...   

Can someone explain how this is entertaining or informative??

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 14, 2006, 04:43:37 PM

It is a tough drive to work and as others have noted after a few minutes of that crap, it is time to listen to some FM "same music play list for the 100th time".  I have to admit  sadly that is an improvement.

The money you spend to get an FM transmitter for your Ipod, a CD player or XM Radio is an investment you will never regret. I know folks hate the Tampa sports guys but being freed from the "yuck monkey" shows on most fM stations on the morning commute and the max ads on the afternoon is an amazing feeling.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 14, 2006, 04:54:36 PM

defense wins,yes hes entitled to his own opinion but not for 3hours a day 5 days a week...thats a HATE CRUSADE that has no chance of happening,i'm retired and love sports talk radio and theres no alternative at that time in the morning....thank god theres JP PETERSEN at 12 noon on sportsradio 1470 am thats the best sports show on in tampa right now ...listen once and you'll find i'm right.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 14, 2006, 06:14:25 PM

even for this dumb pea brain poor excuse for a knowledgable sports radio talk show .For the last 2 years he has been relentless knocking Gruden at every turn talking like he knows so much about coaching more or less even playing,to hear him he was an all pro bruiser tough as nails.....never ever saw him stand up for any of his teamates especially when the qb was getting piled on...this fat pig never made a move to help in all the games he played for the bucs...there for why would anybody listen to this dumb azz hole.Its so ob vious how much he hates Gruden ever since he fired him from doing his show 2 years ago,the stupid jerk went to the lowest of depths today when he said if Gruden didn't like what he was saying he could come on his show and make me stop but I promise you it won't be pretty.....big deal your chellenging the coach to a fight ....don't make me laugh you big blob of guts ...you who never fought anybody on the field or ever stood up for your teamates...if your a PUNK its easy to pick your spots....try that stuff on some body your size and not some soft homo  either  you dumb ,stupid blob of fat...try and do your home work and actually report something intelligently  instead of just doing your hate thing for CHUCKY   3 hours every day.
        I just hope Gruden turns it all the way around next year and 620 fires your azz for running a ONE TOPIC SHOW....HOW BAD A COACH GRUDEN IS over and over and over and over and.... that and how much Hennessy products you've indulged in.....who really cares....Ian   your not just a jerk of a radio host but your ugly too.
        I remember how much love you threw at Gruden when he used to kid with you and tell you to suit up and play again but that all turned sour when you got fired for not doing your homework and had a very boring show and don't say it was cause you asked tough questions because thats a bold faced lie...you were let go cause you flat out sucked the same reason you never made any money playing ball.....your just a fat dumb PUNK...and quite obvious.

Now that you got that off of your chest. What was your point........LOL just kidding....I am sick and tired of the whole show myself. I am tired of silly O and wish we could get some objective view points that do point out the making of a football team starting with the building up the team when others mortage the future have high cap and old players who should play like they were middle age. Also X GM's who had sour grapes that like to stick it to the teams before they leave......I am sick of people who have never been part of a winning team tear down people as they build it up. Remember when Noah built the Ark all those non believers and none took swimming lessons.....Oh......I am done....OBD

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 14, 2006, 06:20:30 PM

I agree that Beckles commentary is worthless.   That's why I don't listen to his show anymore.    It's unfortunate because there isn't another sports talk show I can listen to in that time frame.   

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 14, 2006, 06:23:36 PM

I miss the good talk show host like Scott and the other guy....I wish they would put them back...OBD

jaybuc1

Rookie

#21 : December 14, 2006, 06:30:42 PM

Geez all of you need to get a sirius.  I got one last christmas and have not listened to regular radio since.  Commercial free music, NFL, nascar, and howard and bubba.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 14, 2006, 06:32:40 PM

Geez all of you need to get a sirius. I got one last christmas and have not listened to regular radio since. Commercial free music, NFL, nascar, and howard and bubba.

I hate to pay for air waves when I have more fun on the 360.....OBD

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 14, 2006, 06:34:22 PM

Geez all of you need to get a sirius. I got one last christmas and have not listened to regular radio since. Commercial free music, NFL, nascar, and howard and bubba.

I don't think I can get that internationally.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 14, 2006, 06:44:47 PM

Chris Thomas was the very best. Anyone who had the fortune of hearing him work should consider themselves lucky!

I here nobody on the air like good ole' Chris. :)

Go BUCS!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 14, 2006, 06:47:37 PM

I do miss Chris also....OBD

Badabingnrt

Starter

#26 : December 14, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

HDE .....I would hope ur behind Gruden...because for "hating the Eagles"...this is the coach for you.

We have completely owned them under Gruden.  I mean even this year with how bad we are...we still beat the Eagles...

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 14, 2006, 08:41:31 PM

I hope you all are listening to the PewterReport.com Buccaneer Blitz show with yours truly every Wednesday from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. on WDAE 620 AM during football season. Don't forget to listen to Jim Flynn's Pewter Pulse at 8:30 a.m. on Monday on 620 AM, too.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 14, 2006, 08:56:48 PM

Nope.  I don't go to 620.  Other options far more appealing.  Took the advice of so many a while back.  If you don't like it don't listen.  Sorry SR.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#29 : December 14, 2006, 09:12:38 PM

I listen every day and i have to say it does suck. and doesnt it seems like everyone that calls into the show has the same attitude as Beckles. Honestly i think that they suck. I like Ron. At least he sounds like he has some sense. Ian always talks like he knows what is going on in the locker room and he never has even been in there. He's all bad speculation and sucks as a radio personalitiy. Whenever someone comes up and says the opposite on the show then he tells then how wrong they are and hangs up on them. Now Deumeg is ok. He's does say some things that sounds a lil on the goffy side at time but at least he has a resonable thought Ian just sucks.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: beckles sinks to new low ..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools