Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: beckles sinks to new low ..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#30 : December 14, 2006, 09:17:58 PM

Beckles sucks as a commentator, player, and coach-- who really cares what he has to say?????

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 14, 2006, 09:59:57 PM

I hope you all are listening to the PewterReport.com Buccaneer Blitz show with yours truly every Wednesday from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. on WDAE 620 AM during football season. Don't forget to listen to Jim Flynn's Pewter Pulse at 8:30 a.m. on Monday on 620 AM, too.

I do listen every Wednesday. I like that part but thats it....OBD

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#32 : December 15, 2006, 02:24:00 AM

Wow, don't any of you people have tuners on you radios??  Change the freaking station! Ian did not bash Gruden lst year--that is a lie. Just because they don't agree with you "experts" doesn't mean they are wrong & you are right.  I'm sorry, but a guy who played 10 yrs in the league has more to say about football than you do. If you listened during TC there was no "hate."  And I'm not sure how you know all the details of the Ian/Gruden show unless you work at the station.  If they did not have ratings (like Duemig) they wouldn't still be on the air.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 15, 2006, 02:40:35 AM

Anyone who hangs up on a caller, is no better than GRuden who is accused of giving Vanilla answers, or glaring them into a black hole.  IT spanks of lack of respect for the "other" Buc fan. 

The guy sucks rocks.

Next caller, please agree with me, or I will hang up and tirade like a moron...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : December 15, 2006, 02:55:27 AM

Come on, some people don't make a scintilla of sense--you can't let them just babble. Read your pm--you'll be shocked! :o

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 15, 2006, 03:03:42 AM

Come on, some people don't make a scintilla of sense--you can't let them just babble. Read your pm--you'll be shocked! :o

I am not shocked.

But it is funny. 

LMAO!

Oh well Karen.  I guess you will be here more often!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#36 : December 15, 2006, 03:08:31 AM

Like  I'm not? Iwas only there to aggravate--like you.  But can you imagine giving it away that you're a troll that's really a mod?

coolhandluke

Starter

#37 : December 15, 2006, 05:23:12 AM

Karen just because a guy played 10 years doesnt mean he knows more then me or you.

If he knew so much about football why did he take a team 14-0 and turn them into losers at 3-8-1??!!

There is so much more to football then playing the game.  Chris Thomas never Played niether did Duemig, or Jp Peterson.. The list goes on.

It is great they have a female groupie like you

BC Bob

Practice Squad
#38 : December 15, 2006, 06:03:34 AM

I thought Ian did a good job when he was a fill-in at 620 working alone.  It seemed to me that he prepared for his shows and offered reasonable insights.  However, since teaming up with Ron Diaz, it's clear that he just doesn't prepare at all.  The number of times he has to be told something and responds that "I wasn't aware of that" is ridiculous for someone who gets paid to talk about local sports.  Overall, he's become a huge disappointment because I think he has (or had) real potential.  I'm not a fan of Deumig either and turn him off quite often, but at least he prepares.

Badbud8

Second String

#39 : December 15, 2006, 06:39:50 AM

Ron and Ian Sucks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If the Bucs were winning they Got Nothing.Gruden Bashing is all they Got.

Ian, 10 year Player who NO ONE Remembers( he was Listenable,When he was on air alone) Does Not mean he knows all about Football
Ron Diaz,,,,If not for Bennington,,,,NO ONE would know who he is.

The next time these A clowns do some show prep,,,,,will be the 1st.
Their Rating is more to do with the power of their Station than the Content of their  show's. I mean more prep,than reading the paper when they get to work( If you can Call what they do WORK)

Ian Beckles,,,,a Legend in his mind. ::) ::) ::)

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 16, 2006, 02:55:46 AM

to hear this guy you would think he was an all pro  not a turd that just bounced around picking up minimum paychecks everywhere he went and if it wasn't for bashing gruden 3hours a day they would have no show at all.The big lazy boob laid down once he got the job and never is prepared and never does his home work ...you can just talk so much about the good old days and drinking hennessy products....his show is very ,very stale .....and we all know he hates him cause he didn't get the color job doing the games and being let go doing the Gruden show.I listened to all those shows and believe me he never asked anything that was a tough question as he claims he was just unprepared and had a lousey show ...the guy doing the show now is a 100 times better pure and simple.Even last year all through the pre season he was negative and never really backed the team ...he also was down on the team the whole 1st half of their super bowl year and predicted them to go 5 and 11,he obviously hates Gruden but to go so far as to say if he don't like what I say" he can come on the show and make me stop but it won't be pretty" that takes the cake, a bully picking his spots never was a tough guy on the field or backed up any of his teamates when they needed it either....if I was Gruden and took the team all the way back next year i'd remember all this backstabbers comments and if possible stick it to him but good.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 16, 2006, 03:01:52 AM

4Bucs, I agree with you.   It's sad that Beckles is so petty.   I suggest you just do as I do and don't listen to Ian's show.   I personally don't like any of the local radio guys on that station.   It's too bad because I can get the stream over the internet.   The saddest thing is that I'd just as soon listen to those annoying islamic prayers coming from the local mosques here as listen to a stream of those guy's radio show.   THAT's how bad they are.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#42 : December 16, 2006, 03:05:23 AM

I suggest you just do as I do and don't listen to Ian's show. 

Apparently this is as optional as breathing to some folks based on years of comments.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 16, 2006, 03:11:39 AM

I suggest you just do as I do and don't listen to Ian's show.

Apparently this is as optional as breathing to some folks based on years of comments.

LOL!   I know it's tough to resist.   I even check out the various shows every once in a while to see if perhaps they have improved.   I'm always disappointed.   If I had to guess, I'd say I listen to that station 30 minutes in a month.   In the old days when they had the Sports Babe and that crew, I used to listen about 8 hours a day.   We had some good sports radio back then.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#44 : December 16, 2006, 03:43:26 AM

JAVA,the sports babe was the best I ever heard ...THE BEST,im coming your way in march....actually to the phillipines...you may want to try sportsradio1470.com at 12 noon and again at 4pm....to bad there wasn't a show in their time slot from 6 till 12 noon...silly o is just as bad as BECKLES.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: beckles sinks to new low ..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools