Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms breaks silence « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#15 : June 09, 2008, 10:26:52 PM

Well Simms proved he was a horrid draft pick. He's not a fit for the WC offense or any offense, release his arse and get on with it.

The fact that he mentioned how he almost died shows where his head is at, I thought that comment only came from ball slobbing Simms fans.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 09, 2008, 10:30:05 PM

You know what, when you think about it, if they are complaining about money that means Bruce is doing his job and not giving it up like people want him too...

Put your ski mask on Bruce!!!!

Simms isn't complaining about the money, he just wants to be able to move on.  The team has already told him he's not in their plans, but they refused to trade him.

schtoomy

Second String

#17 : June 09, 2008, 10:33:56 PM

You know what, when you think about it, if they are complaining about money that means Bruce is doing his job and not giving it up like people want him too...

Simms isn't complaining about the money, he just wants to be able to move on.  The team has already told him he's not in their plans, but they refused to trade him.

i got paid $7 million dollars last year to do nothing, and now they won't release me when it is really convenient for me... waaaaaaaaa.

-chris simms

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 09, 2008, 10:41:20 PM

Simms isn't complaining about the money, he just wants to be able to move on. The team has already told him he's not in their plans, but they refused to trade him.

Ok so I'm wrong it's not about money, but I'm still sick of the belly aching especially after what the team has done for him now all of a suddened he's been wronged because the team can't move him on HIS timetable...screw him!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

JC510

Practice Squad

#19 : June 09, 2008, 10:46:29 PM

Simms isn't complaining about the money, he just wants to be able to move on. The team has already told him he's not in their plans, but they refused to trade him.

Ok so I'm wrong it's not about money, but I'm still sick of the belly aching especially after what the team has done for him now all of a suddened he's been wronged because the team can't move him on HIS timetable...screw him!!!

What exactly has the team done for him? He's lost his job to injury twice. Just because they gave him a contract doesn't mean they can treat like he's dirt.

They pulled this same garbage with Brad Johnson.

Gruden is a great coach, but sometimes he's just a complete ::bleep:: and lies right through that **** eating grin.

Plank

Starter

#20 : June 09, 2008, 10:48:57 PM

They paid him well to rehab an injury, what other FO would do that? Instead of whining like a little girl, strap on the pads and get on the field like a man. Freakin crybaby. And to think I thought he really was gonna be a special QB. I guess I was right with the word "special", I was just using the wrong definition of it...

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#21 : June 09, 2008, 10:50:35 PM

What exactly has the team done for him? He's lost his job to injury twice. Just because they gave him a contract doesn't mean they can treat like he's dirt.

Gruden is a great coach, but sometimes he's just a complete ::bleep:: and lies right through that **** eating grin.

Who's treating him like dirt? They paid him and they will move him when it benefits the team, not him...that's why they paid him...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#22 : June 09, 2008, 10:52:33 PM

Im sorry... i feel no pity for him. They kept him and paid him very well for not playing.. Hes **CENSORED**ing? Are you kidding me??

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#23 : June 09, 2008, 10:54:23 PM

Just think.  Now when he sucks and can't crack a starting lineup next year he can blame it on Gruden for one more year.  They just keep on giving to the guy.  

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#24 : June 09, 2008, 10:54:49 PM

I think the time has come to push hard for a trade or release him. Part of the problem is everyone knows he will not be on out opening day roster. Everyone knows we have to release him. So if the bucs arent getting any bites they should just cave in and let him go. He did get paid to sit down last year so him being disgruntled doesn't really matter much to me, but the negative attention that the situation brings does matter. We just need to move on, its not like he ever was a good QB here or anything. We got to the playoffs on defense and the legs of caddy. He only had 1(one) real good game, against Washington. We will not miss him, AT ALL.

JC510

Practice Squad

#25 : June 09, 2008, 10:58:59 PM

Who's treating him like dirt?

Whoever is behind this crap, Gruden, Allen or both. They don't want him, everyone knows it. They're not going to get a good offer in August for him. Gruden isn't going to play him in the pre-season so how is he going to increase his trade value?

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#26 : June 09, 2008, 10:59:21 PM

I think the time has come to push hard for a trade or release him. Part of the problem is everyone knows he will not be on out opening day roster. Everyone knows we have to release him. So if the bucs arent getting any bites they should just cave in and let him go. He did get paid to sit down last year so him being disgruntled doesn't really matter much to me, but the negative attention that the situation brings does matter. We just need to move on, its not like he ever was a good QB here or anything. We got to the playoffs on defense and the legs of caddy. He only had 1(one) real good game, against Washington. We will not miss him, AT ALL.

Especially now that he's opened his trap right?  Now that he's sabotaged and crippled Bruce's bargainning power so we just smile, take it in the shorts, and let him skip off merrily?  Yeah, right...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#27 : June 09, 2008, 11:00:02 PM

Well if the Glazers said we had to keep him last year, what makes you guys think they are not saying the same thing this year?

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 09, 2008, 11:01:13 PM

First of all, Simms sounds very much like a certain starter for the Bucs. I wonder if JG's attitude is running through the locker room? Next thing you know, McCown will start asking for a pay raise, then JJ. This "I want more/no one loves me" crap has got to end. It's a business..if you lose your value, you have not produced or had an injury. Simms did both. The way I see it, MG did him a favor keeping him on the team. He didn't have to play, but made the same money. He didn't have to move, pay medical, etc. All was taken care of for him. Still he complains.

Secondly, he has no barganing chips. The guy IS young, but that doesn't cover up the fact that he HAS been injured. Even when he started it was more like basketball really, with all the batted passes. A 5 year old could lob the ball higher than that clown did. He is inexperianced, even with his starts. He still has a lot to learn, and seems to have trouble understanding this Off, let alone someone elses. He may make a 2nd string CFL position, but thats it. I would be happy with any draft pick we could get. :-

Lastly, He signed a contract... Doesn't that mean anything? I mean, the guy acts like the Bucs held him captive or something. Someone should tell him that he would have been sitting out either way... Even IF he were signed on to another team (highly unlikely), he would have been doing the SAME thing...sitting. Maybe even being paid less. With both QB's running off at the mouth, IMO it's time to thump some heads for the FO. This type of thing can taint a team for seasons, and needs to be dealt with asap. I say fire their butts, and let LM start...send a message for years to come. I'm not sure that would be wise, but if your going to explode, it's better to be the one pulling the trigger. :-

JC510

Practice Squad

#29 : June 09, 2008, 11:01:23 PM

Well if the Glazers said we had to keep him last year, what makes you guys think they are not saying the same thing this year?

Because IR is no longer an option.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms breaks silence « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools