Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms breaks silence « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#30 : June 09, 2008, 11:06:04 PM

Well if the Glazers said we had to keep him last year, what makes you guys think they are not saying the same thing this year?

Because IR is no longer an option.

is there a mental IR?

JC510

Practice Squad

#31 : June 09, 2008, 11:07:30 PM

Well if the Glazers said we had to keep him last year, what makes you guys think they are not saying the same thing this year?

is there a mental IR?

That's where Gruden belongs. He wants him, he doesn't want him, he wants him, he doesn't want him

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 09, 2008, 11:08:59 PM

is there a mental IR?

That's where Gruden belongs. He wants him, he doesn't want him, he wants him, he doesn't want him

He never wanted him.  He was forced on him in the draft and the glazers made them keep him last year...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : June 09, 2008, 11:09:24 PM

he doesn't want him.  never has.  I didn't really think there was a ever a question about that.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 09, 2008, 11:09:34 PM

"Legs of Caddy" is what got Griese his 3 of his 5 lucky, nailbiter wins against horrible teams.

Caddy didn't do JackSquat the rest of the year!!

SIMMS RULES!
Put me in the "backing Simms" group, however small.

Caddy helped us LOSE the playoff game, with his fumble that Washington took to the house.
Give Simms a line and a coach who's not a jackass & he'll START AGAIN somewhere.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#35 : June 09, 2008, 11:11:04 PM

oh he'll start again alright and then choke it away for that team as well.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#36 : June 09, 2008, 11:15:14 PM

"Legs of Caddy" is what got Griese his 5 lucky, nailbiter wins against horrible teams.

Caddy didn't do JackSquat the rest of the year!!

SIMMS RULES!
Put me in the "backing Simms" group, however small.

Caddy helped us LOSE the playoff game, with his fumble that Washington took to the house.
Give Simms a line and a coach who's not a jackass & he'll START AGAIN somewhere.

ROFLMBAO, you don't even believe that...just get your Gruden hate on dude...He'll start again...somewhere...you forgot...I hope...LOL tooo funny...You guys crack me up...

That's the funniest post I've heard all night...

"Gruden's an ahole...and...and...and...Simms will start again...you watch...some team will take him...you'll see..." ROFL...hillarious!!!!! ;D :o ???

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

JC510

Practice Squad

#37 : June 09, 2008, 11:16:16 PM

is there a mental IR?

He never wanted him.  He was forced on him in the draft and the glazers made them keep him last year...

And Gruden was forced to offer him a $10 million signing bonus after 2005 and forced to offer him a 2 year after 2006. Is that how your fairy tale goes?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#38 : June 09, 2008, 11:20:49 PM

is there a mental IR?

And Gruden was forced to offer him a $10 million signing bonus after 2005 and forced to offer him a 2 year after 2006. Is that how your fairy tale goes?
Gruden was also forced to make him the #1 quarterback for the 2006 pre-season and opening day starter.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#39 : June 09, 2008, 11:24:46 PM

is there a mental IR?

He never wanted him. He was forced on him in the draft and the glazers made them keep him last year...

No the reality says if the Glazers told he and Allen to keep him, I'm sure the number of money they gave him wasn't arbitrary.  Dude come with something real instead of just sticking up for your favorite player.  I love Ryan Nece but I know my man is toast this year.  Different scenario but same analogy...let it go dawg.  Your boy went to the press like a girl punked out the owners who paid graciously to keep him here, added another distraction to the team, threw the coach and the gm under the bus and for what?  Because they didn't or haven't moved fast enough for him...Tough Chris, quit and do something else with that grand degree from Texas....  Phil wouldn't have done this...he ain't got the pedigree I thought...he's just a soft punk running his gums cuz it's popular to do so in Tampa these days...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 09, 2008, 11:27:19 PM

is there a mental IR?

Are you that blinded by your hate of Gruden that you ignore the part about the Glazrs forcing him to
keep Simms? Wake up.

Gru hasn't wanted Simms for a awhile now. I thought that was obvious to everybody.

It's funny how Simms now blames the Bucs for the way they handled the injury. I agree and said
so last year. But Simms didn't. Wonder what made him flip flop. Remember this from last year?

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=18750.0

Simms blames himself more than anything for not realizing that something was seriously wrong, instead trying to fight through the injury. He understands, however, that he can't turn back time and must look forward not behind.

JC510

Practice Squad

#41 : June 09, 2008, 11:38:44 PM

is there a mental IR?

Are you that blinded by your hate of Gruden that you ignore the part about the Glazrs forcing him to
keep Simms? Wake up.

Gru hasn't wanted Simms for a awhile now. I thought that was obvious to everybody.

Gruden wasn't forced by the Glazers to offer Simms a 2 year deal after the 2006. He obviously wanted him after 2005 and again after 2006.

JC510

Practice Squad

#42 : June 09, 2008, 11:41:35 PM

is there a mental IR?

He never wanted him. He was forced on him in the draft and the glazers made them keep him last year...

No the reality says if the Glazers told he and Allen to keep him, I'm sure the number of money they gave him wasn't arbitrary.  Dude come with something real instead of just sticking up for your favorite player.  I love Ryan Nece but I know my man is toast this year.  Different scenario but same analogy...let it go dawg.  Your boy went to the press like a girl punked out the owners who paid graciously to keep him here, added another distraction to the team, threw the coach and the gm under the bus and for what?  Because they didn't or haven't moved fast enough for him...Tough Chris, quit and do something else with that grand degree from Texas....  Phil wouldn't have done this...he ain't got the pedigree I thought...he's just a soft punk running his gums cuz it's popular to do so in Tampa these days...

Gruden/Allen after 2006 season: Chris, we want you, here's a 2 year deal.
Gruden/Allen after 2007 season: Chris, we don't want you.
Simms: Cut or trade me.
Gruden/Allen: No.
Goober fans: Simms is a baby.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#43 : June 09, 2008, 11:41:47 PM

Gruden is a great coach, but sometimes he's just a complete ::bleep:: and lies right through that **** eating grin.

Yeah, what a complete bleep he was for wanting to release Simms last year and allow him to catch on with another
team.

JC510

Practice Squad

#44 : June 09, 2008, 11:44:31 PM

Gruden is a great coach, but sometimes he's just a complete ::bleep:: and lies right through that **** eating grin.

Yeah, what a complete bleep he was for wanting to release Simms last year and allow him to catch on with another
team.

So why won't he do it now and allow him to catch on with another team?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms breaks silence « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools