Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Interview « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Animal

Practice Squad

: June 10, 2008, 11:53:47 AM

Hear what Simm's has to say:

http://620wdae.com/pages/ron_ian.html

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 10, 2008, 12:06:25 PM

crotchwaffles?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 10, 2008, 12:26:42 PM

It looks like Simms has picked up on Garcia's tactics well.

Up next?  Luke McCown.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 10, 2008, 12:34:49 PM

OMG!  "Coach didn't speak to me this morning in the meeting room" Are you freakin kidding me?

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#4 : June 10, 2008, 12:37:53 PM

I love how in the St. Pete Times article/interview he says something along the lines of he'll be at Training Camp and can't wait to see that media circus.

That right there tells me a few things...

1. He already knows the local stinks have an anti-Gruden agenda
2. He hasn't a clue of how many people around Tampa don't really believe in him
3. He hasn't a clue of how many Bucs fans can give two-spits that's he's here or gone

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#5 : June 10, 2008, 12:44:40 PM

"I, I"..."I, I"..."I, I"..."I, I"...my god, spit it out Chrissy.

tb_buc

Rookie

#6 : June 10, 2008, 01:19:14 PM

The worst thing to happen to Simms is Ian Beckles making comparisons with his own experience with Gruden. FYI, the old NFL players all have 10 inch scars over both their knee's.

thanson

Starter

#7 : June 10, 2008, 03:21:15 PM

...and paint it blue

pr0711

Rookie

#8 : June 10, 2008, 04:28:13 PM

Wow !!!  Do any of you clones work or do anything, it seems that the same JG-BA Suck Up people are always posting in here !!!   Keep you great Sub-Par (.500) coach and see how many playoffs games you win with that looser (0 since the SB).  If your coach JG was so great to be defended so much can someone tell me how many pro-bowlers has he drafted since coming to Tampa?  How many of those players are still here? 

A coach than doesn't know what talent is and it always in the middle to the end of the pack in offense (even if he is a so call Offensive Genius) continue to have a job and people defending him.  By the way there is more to life that just "W"(well coach JG don't even get that done right), you have to be a human ones in a while and understand that this are grown man that we are talking about here, players are not like they used to be back on the days that used to do what ever the coach or anyone will tell them to do with out question.  CLONES,  please look at things from a different angle and you will be surprise in what you see.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 10, 2008, 04:33:54 PM

Wow !!! Do any of you clones work or do anything, it seems that the same JG-BA Suck Up people are always posting in here !!! Keep you great Sub-Par (.500) coach and see how many playoffs games you win with that looser (0 since the SB). If your coach JG was so great to be defended so much can someone tell me how many pro-bowlers has he drafted since coming to Tampa? How many of those players are still here?

A coach than doesn't know what talent is and it always in the middle to the end of the pack in offense (even if he is a so call Offensive Genius) continue to have a job and people defending him. By the way there is more to life that just "W"(well coach JG don't even get that done right), you have to be a human ones in a while and understand that this are grown man that we are talking about here, players are not like they used to be back on the days that used to do what ever the coach or anyone will tell them to do with out question. CLONES, please look at things from a different angle and you will be surprise in what you see.
Didn't read, LOL

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 10, 2008, 04:41:45 PM

Wow !!!  Do any of you clones work or do anything, it seems that the same JG-BA Suck Up people are always posting in here !!!   Keep you great Sub-Par (.500) coach and see how many playoffs games you win with that looser (0 since the SB).  If your coach JG was so great to be defended so much can someone tell me how many pro-bowlers has he drafted since coming to Tampa?  How many of those players are still here? 

A coach than doesn't know what talent is and it always in the middle to the end of the pack in offense (even if he is a so call Offensive Genius) continue to have a job and people defending him.  By the way there is more to life that just "W"(well coach JG don't even get that done right), you have to be a human ones in a while and understand that this are grown man that we are talking about here, players are not like they used to be back on the days that used to do what ever the coach or anyone will tell them to do with out question.  CLONES,  please look at things from a different angle and you will be surprise in what you see.

I didn't know they let players onto this board. Nice to see you Mr. Simms, and by different angle...do you mean the bench? or maybe on your back?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#11 : June 10, 2008, 04:42:31 PM

Didn't read, LOL

I made it to the word "clones" and then I lost interest.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#12 : June 10, 2008, 06:09:47 PM

i support JG here.

he doesnt have to be humane or caring. hes a top 10 motivational coach.  hes a coach.

hes not a human hes a robot. and they know that. and they must deal with that. thats why art valero left... he couldnt deal with working so much. simms couldnt deal with someone screaming at him. which means hes under pressure when hes gettin yelled at.. which means he cant win the super bowl he has a womans anatomy.

anyway. i support JG and BA here.

FilmBuc

Practice Squad
#13 : June 10, 2008, 06:16:27 PM

Hold on - before I write my post I need to step into my boss' offense and tell him he needs to be more involved with "how I'm feeling".  If I'm lucky, I may even snag a hug from him.  Fingers crossed.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#14 : June 10, 2008, 06:17:25 PM

Wow !!! Do any of you clones work or do anything, it seems that the same JG-BA Suck Up people are always posting in here !!! Keep you great Sub-Par (.500) coach and see how many playoffs games you win with that looser (0 since the SB). If your coach JG was so great to be defended so much can someone tell me how many pro-bowlers has he drafted since coming to Tampa? How many of those players are still here?

A coach than doesn't know what talent is and it always in the middle to the end of the pack in offense (even if he is a so call Offensive Genius) continue to have a job and people defending him. By the way there is more to life that just "W"(well coach JG don't even get that done right), you have to be a human ones in a while and understand that this are grown man that we are talking about here, players are not like they used to be back on the days that used to do what ever the coach or anyone will tell them to do with out question. CLONES, please look at things from a different angle and you will be surprise in what you see.

I get these natural frozen burger's now made by Coleman, really good if you're into the organic-type eating. My wife and I have moved to about 50% organic by purchasing all veggies, fruits, and dairy 100% organic.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Interview « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools