Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Interview « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#15 : June 10, 2008, 06:18:35 PM

and on duemig he said "JG was setting me up to fail"

REALLY?!?!? we went out and drafted a RT and RG for you LEFTY BASTARD.  AND A WR IN THE 3rd A HUGE TARGET FOR YOU SO YOU COULD GET IT OVER THE D LINEMAN.  simms you suck.  dont ever say JG didnt want you to succeed. you just didnt have the mental and physical skills to survive here.

o and you were asked "if your faking your injury"

well when you throw a couple good passes ... then go out and cant throw an out route.. ima ask you too. 

turns out simms... you flat out suck.  you were crying during the baltimore game... if i was JG i would hate you too.  your a weakling QB that the owners want to keep around and BA wants to build around.  and JG knew simms was not the answer.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 10, 2008, 06:44:13 PM

You know let's give the kid the benefit of the doubt here for a minute.  Let's just say if he's the company man and all of that.  Ok, so now he's fed up.  Ok, I get that.  What I would have expected would have been for him to go back to the Glazers like a little freakin tattletale and say I want to be released.  Right?  I mean he goes out of his way to praise the Glazers for "what they did for him", right?  So why not go to one of them give the word, the word is given to Bruce, bam he's outta here and we're all speculating or saying we knew it was going to happen.

However, Mr. Company line decides that's not good enough for him.  He wants out now!  So screw you Glazer boys, I'm going to trash the coach.  I'm sure the Glazers, who kept his hide here because of the public relations angle, doesn't want their newly re-signed coach under fire again, do they?  So you know this stinks to high heaven. 

This kid is following someone and is just being a jerk! And quite the media whore.  He's gone to both papers, was on Ron and Ian this morning, and if you need him again he was on with our favorite radio host.  Granted they all have the ever jubulant priapism where coach is concerned so it really shouldn't surprise anyone that "Chrissy" has joined the crew of hate. Chrissy, you just went out just like a sucker on this one...

I hope you get ALL that you deserve... ;)

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#17 : June 10, 2008, 07:05:05 PM

You know let's give the kid the benefit of the doubt here for a minute.  Let's just say if he's the company man and all of that.  Ok, so now he's fed up.  Ok, I get that.  What I would have expected would have been for him to go back to the Glazers like a little freakin tattletale and say I want to be released.  Right?  I mean he goes out of his way to praise the Glazers for "what they did for him", right?  So why not go to one of them give the word, the word is given to Bruce, bam he's outta here and we're all speculating or saying we knew it was going to happen.

However, Mr. Company line decides that's not good enough for him.  He wants out now!  So screw you Glazer boys, I'm going to trash the coach.  I'm sure the Glazers, who kept his hide here because of the public relations angle, doesn't want their newly re-signed coach under fire again, do they?  So you know this stinks to high heaven. 

This kid is following someone and is just being a jerk! And quite the media whore.  He's gone to both papers, was on Ron and Ian this morning, and if you need him again he was on with our favorite radio host.  Granted they all have the ever jubulant priapism where coach is concerned so it really shouldn't surprise anyone that "Chrissy" has joined the crew of hate. Chrissy, you just went out just like a sucker on this one...

I havne't seen you this hyped over a topic in a long time, keep up the good fight becasue you're 100% correct.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 10, 2008, 09:02:57 PM

Wait, did buddy really complain that he was forced to play a few snaps vs miami?  Is that like a million per preseason snap?  Really, he's going to complain about that.

Hey thanks for the millions but I really don't want to play anymore.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#19 : June 10, 2008, 09:25:44 PM

He made the rounds today like he had a book to sell. He was on Ron and Ian, JP and Duemig. Brantley and the Babe must be hurting.

Good job by his agent by the way.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 10, 2008, 09:46:31 PM

He made the rounds today like he had a book to sell. He was on Ron and Ian, JP and Duemig. Brantley and the Babe must be hurting.

Good job by his agent by the way.

Those two don't seem quite as agile. They'd probably wonder why he's upset they paid him millions to do nothing and why he's thinks it's unfair they expected him to take a few snaps in a preseason game.  I don't think those two could wrap their heads around his point. Which is to say, they'd make it clear in a backwards way he doesn't have one.

I think I can already hear Brantley, "Son, you have to go out there and show them what they paid you all that money for."

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

white dragon

Practice Squad

#21 : June 10, 2008, 09:56:48 PM

I can subscribe to that point of view.

jordanxxiiifan

Practice Squad

#22 : June 10, 2008, 10:18:31 PM

im am so sick of 620, i didnt really start listening untill the year the lightning made there cup run.  Does anyone know if Steve ragged on dungy the way he does gruden because it has made me listen to fm crap music all day just to avoid hearing the same oll crap.  I would listen to 1470 but my reception succs at work.  I will go to fan fest this weekend and support the bucs as i always have, not the name on the back of the jersey but the pewter and red uniforms in which they reside.  I am a proud buc fan who is ashamed that the flagship station is such a crummy station.  I dont have anything against Simms but lets be honest the bucs threw him a bone and for him to dog gruden is pathetic.  The ravens said of simms that he was soft atfer the first game of the 06 season.   I even remember duemig saying that and everyone around town was saying it. But after the injury he was a hero?  Im sick of it so i guess ill just listen to 80's bullcrap all day long.  I dont post on here because i really just enjoy reading but im so pissed right now that i guess i just need to vent because these guys on the radio piss me off.  I think if the rays werent playing so good and keeping my mind off of the crap i would probbly loose it.  but i will say that it helps coming on here and knowing that im not the only one that sees this crap.  So thanks to all the people on here who let me know im not alone.

ERRRRRRRRRRR

#23 : June 10, 2008, 10:20:35 PM

You know let's give the kid the benefit of the doubt here for a minute. Let's just say if he's the company man and all of that. Ok, so now he's fed up. Ok, I get that. What I would have expected would have been for him to go back to the Glazers like a little freakin tattletale and say I want to be released. Right? I mean he goes out of his way to praise the Glazers for "what they did for him", right? So why not go to one of them give the word, the word is given to Bruce, bam he's outta here and we're all speculating or saying we knew it was going to happen.

However, Mr. Company line decides that's not good enough for him. He wants out now! So screw you Glazer boys, I'm going to trash the coach. I'm sure the Glazers, who kept his hide here because of the public relations angle, doesn't want their newly re-signed coach under fire again, do they? So you know this stinks to high heaven.

This kid is following someone and is just being a jerk! And quite the media whore. He's gone to both papers, was on Ron and Ian this morning, and if you need him again he was on with our favorite radio host. Granted they all have the ever jubulant priapism where coach is concerned so it really shouldn't surprise anyone that "Chrissy" has joined the crew of hate. Chrissy, you just went out just like a sucker on this one...

I havne't seen you this hyped over a topic in a long time, keep up the good fight becasue you're 100% correct.

And i've been giving him a lot of sh*t about it. Dude is all fired up and its killing me.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#24 : June 11, 2008, 07:38:30 AM

And i've been giving him a lot of sh*t about it. Dude is all fired up and its killing me.

I'm not used to this Chev, he's soo laid back about everything until now.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#25 : June 11, 2008, 09:05:57 AM

Wow!! We have a Steve Deumig CLONE on the board.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#26 : June 11, 2008, 10:56:41 AM

OMG! "Coach didn't speak to me this morning in the meeting room" Are you freakin kidding me?

Maybe seeing the way Gruden was breast feeding Grad's while Simms was deligaded to trading baseball cards with Hackett or some other meaningless task might of gotten to the guy. You can only eat so much sh!t before you can't hold it down anymore.
Gruden can bash him to the media as much as he wants but when Simms stand up for himself he is the heal? Get over it.
You got half a dozen or more former starters saying Gruden talks out of both sides of his mouth and you still think the guy can do no wrong.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#27 : June 11, 2008, 12:20:05 PM

OMG! "Coach didn't speak to me this morning in the meeting room" Are you freakin kidding me?

Maybe seeing the way Gruden was breast feeding Grad's while Simms was deligaded to trading baseball cards with Hackett or some other meaningless task might of gotten to the guy. You can only eat so much sh!t before you can't hold it down anymore.
Gruden can bash him to the media as much as he wants but when Simms stand up for himself he is the heal? Get over it.
You got half a dozen or more former starters saying Gruden talks out of both sides of his mouth and you still think the guy can do no wrong.

So the coach is supposed to ignore the current starter so his injured starter doesn't get his feelings hurt.  What a Pu$$y.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 11, 2008, 12:20:43 PM

Hear what Simm's has to say:

http://620wdae.com/pages/ron_ian.html

Your station sucks and I wouldn't listen to that garbage if you paid me. 

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#29 : June 11, 2008, 12:21:15 PM

Wow !!! Do any of you clones work or do anything, it seems that the same JG-BA Suck Up people are always posting in here !!! Keep you great Sub-Par (.500) coach and see how many playoffs games you win with that looser (0 since the SB). If your coach JG was so great to be defended so much can someone tell me how many pro-bowlers has he drafted since coming to Tampa? How many of those players are still here?

A coach than doesn't know what talent is and it always in the middle to the end of the pack in offense (even if he is a so call Offensive Genius) continue to have a job and people defending him. By the way there is more to life that just "W"(well coach JG don't even get that done right), you have to be a human ones in a while and understand that this are grown man that we are talking about here, players are not like they used to be back on the days that used to do what ever the coach or anyone will tell them to do with out question. CLONES, please look at things from a different angle and you will be surprise in what you see.

I like pizza........  Maybe that is what I will have for dinner.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Interview « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools