Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Interview « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 11, 2008, 12:44:52 PM

And i've been giving him a lot of sh*t about it. Dude is all fired up and its killing me.

I'm not used to this Chev, he's soo laid back about everything until now.

I'm still the same guy.  Just a little pissed off at the Hate.  Present company excluded of course... ;)

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

#31 : June 11, 2008, 12:48:02 PM

Wow !!! Do any of you clones work or do anything, it seems that the same JG-BA Suck Up people are always posting in here !!! Keep you great Sub-Par (.500) coach and see how many playoffs games you win with that looser (0 since the SB). If your coach JG was so great to be defended so much can someone tell me how many pro-bowlers has he drafted since coming to Tampa? How many of those players are still here?

A coach than doesn't know what talent is and it always in the middle to the end of the pack in offense (even if he is a so call Offensive Genius) continue to have a job and people defending him. By the way there is more to life that just "W"(well coach JG don't even get that done right), you have to be a human ones in a while and understand that this are grown man that we are talking about here, players are not like they used to be back on the days that used to do what ever the coach or anyone will tell them to do with out question. CLONES, please look at things from a different angle and you will be surprise in what you see.

Got to ...clones...  stopped, Pizza sounds good about now.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 11, 2008, 01:18:22 PM

I think Gruden is tired of looking in the guy's eyes and not seeing the lights on.

thanson

Starter

#33 : June 11, 2008, 01:20:57 PM

Gruden is going to keep simms until after training camp. It is always nice to have an extra arm in there

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 11, 2008, 02:25:08 PM

Wow !!!  Do any of you clones work or do anything, it seems that the same JG-BA Suck Up people are always posting in here !!!   Keep you great Sub-Par (.500) coach and see how many playoffs games you win with that looser (0 since the SB).  If your coach JG was so great to be defended so much can someone tell me how many pro-bowlers has he drafted since coming to Tampa?  How many of those players are still here? 

A coach than doesn't know what talent is and it always in the middle to the end of the pack in offense (even if he is a so call Offensive Genius) continue to have a job and people defending him.  By the way there is more to life that just "W"(well coach JG don't even get that done right), you have to be a human ones in a while and understand that this are grown man that we are talking about here, players are not like they used to be back on the days that used to do what ever the coach or anyone will tell them to do with out question.  CLONES,  please look at things from a different angle and you will be surprise in what you see.

Dominics FTW!  One Pep and Sausage, one white. MMMmmm MMmm Good!

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

MBF

Hall of Famer

#35 : June 11, 2008, 02:45:45 PM

Simms is just mad that Bigelow don't want him endorsing their green tea anymore.

BUCSRULE34

Practice Squad

#36 : June 11, 2008, 03:02:30 PM

WOW Chrissy simms put a tampon in it.
Gruden has given him plenty of chances to succedd and he just stunk up the joint, he talks about your injury like he almost died sh!t please.
Here is one weak @ss individual i mean if you cannot play get lost.
BOOM OUTA HERE.

I do have a question for some of you buc afficionados mainly the ones with 1k post plus seems like you guys live on this blog.
You guys think that with having a pissed off team, anything will get accomplished?
Because so far to me it seems like were headed for another 4 and 12 season.
Do we even have a starting quarter back now?
Or were still gonna use a pissed of jeff garcia who is an old grumpy man.
I think we should fire all our quarter backs and get vinny testaverde back he still has 2 or 3 trows left in him.
Ohh wait i forgot we got griese hes awsome i bet we can win the SB this year with him.
So far all i see on this team is a bunch of old men getting older and a buncha pissed off quarter backs who need to STFU and just play football.
I would be greatly suprised if we go 8 and 8 that would be a hell of an accomplishment.
Still waiting to see grudens awsome offense.
I miss you brad johnson

OUT.

thanson

Starter

#37 : June 11, 2008, 03:05:03 PM

The real story here is that the Bucs hired a kid out of school at min wage to fill Simms $7million dollar towlboy job

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#38 : June 11, 2008, 03:06:08 PM

There will be NO forgiveness!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#39 : June 11, 2008, 05:31:45 PM

I think Gruden is tired of looking in the guy's eyes and not seeing the lights on.

That's almost prophetic dawg....Heard from Fat Azzz Shaun King today on NFL Live.  "You go Chris! Get all you can get when and while you can get it."  I expected him to say so and he was about to go off on JG, but you know he didn't make it sound good either...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 11, 2008, 09:23:45 PM

WOW Chrissy simms put a tampon in it.
Gruden has given him plenty of chances to succedd and he just stunk up the joint, he talks about your injury like he almost died sh!t please.
Here is one weak @ss individual i mean if you cannot play get lost.
BOOM OUTA HERE.

I do have a question for some of you buc afficionados mainly the ones with 1k post plus seems like you guys live on this blog.
You guys think that with having a pissed off team, anything will get accomplished?
Because so far to me it seems like were headed for another 4 and 12 season.
Do we even have a starting quarter back now?
Or were still gonna use a pissed of jeff garcia who is an old grumpy man.
I think we should fire all our quarter backs and get vinny testaverde back he still has 2 or 3 trows left in him.
Ohh wait i forgot we got griese hes awsome i bet we can win the SB this year with him.
So far all i see on this team is a bunch of old men getting older and a buncha pissed off quarter backs who need to be quiet and just play football.
I would be greatly suprised if we go 8 and 8 that would be a hell of an accomplishment.
Still waiting to see grudens awsome offense.
I miss you brad johnson

OUT.
The reason why some of us have so many posts is because we have bee here for so long.  Look at it this way, 3 posts a day for 350 days a year (left some off for days people do not come on here) and you have 1050 posts.  If you are a PI member you probably have many more posts because of the discussion on new information.  I have been a member for a few years and have 3000 posts.  It really is not that hard to reach.  Many of these posters have been here a lot longer then I have.

To answer your questions:
1) Who says the team is pissed off, the media?  What do they know?
2) We have the same starting QB we had last year that took us to the playoffs and we have much better depth.
3) Griese is a better QB and a vet so exchanging him for Grads is an upgrade. 
4) How are we an old team?  This team has more youth now then it ever did.  Mixed in with the youth is some vet experience.  Sounds like a good mix to me.
5) Brad Johnson?  HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I would also like to mention that those were not question.  they were more like unintelligent comments.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#41 : June 11, 2008, 09:27:44 PM

Classic Ploy engineering by Chris's Dad.  If BA doisn't respond Cris will end up going to camp and manditory workouts
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Interview « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools