Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 49ers take it to the 'Hawks « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TDTB

Second String

: December 16, 2006, 01:48:28 AM

How has Manny Lawson been for them?

#1 : December 14, 2006, 11:37:08 PM

I can't believe the difference that Norv Turner has made in the play of Alex Smith. Nice to see young players improve instead of regress.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#2 : December 14, 2006, 11:39:18 PM

Isn't it though.. I guess thats why Norv Turner will always be a very good OC, just not a good head coach. Kind of reminds me of someone I know.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 14, 2006, 11:52:57 PM

I can't believe the difference that Norv Turner has made in the play of Alex Smith. Nice to see young players improve instead of regress.

He is in his second season and before tonight he had more interceptions than TDs for the season.  It looks like he is turning the corner and finally getting it though.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 14, 2006, 11:54:07 PM

Seattle's in a nosedive. It would seem that there are several playoff teams from last season that are not doing very well in this.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 15, 2006, 02:25:18 AM

Defense for the niners look solid. Big props to one of my fav player Keith Lewis

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 15, 2006, 09:58:35 AM

Norv has always done a good job of working with his players. I mean you look at that OAK offense that is awful this yer but with basically the same cats last year it was better - uh yeah, coaching doesn't matter.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 15, 2006, 10:04:37 AM

No question! The Seattle defense is regarded as one of the top D's in the league. They stop EVERYONE from blowing through them! The NFC West division is one of the toughest in the NFL and it shows every year.................

bklynbucs11

Starter

#8 : December 15, 2006, 10:12:41 AM

The Niners and Titans this season are showing us whats in store for the Buccaneers in a couple of seasons. When you build through youth and the draft with an occasional FA signing, teams have bright futures.

#9 : December 15, 2006, 10:32:47 AM

The Niners and Titans this season are showing us whats in store for the Buccaneers in a couple of seasons. When you build through youth and the draft with an occasional FA signing, teams have bright futures.

Their young players are getting better.... ours are getting worse.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 15, 2006, 10:42:30 AM

Their young players are getting better.... ours are getting worse.

Come on man, they play the NFC West for half of the games then play the NFC North. Let's put in perspective here, I understand that they look better but they have one of the weakest schedules in the NFL. Get real with this garbage, Seattle's defense isn't shlt so to play well against them isn't someting note worthy. Gore looks really good but good lord.

I'm tired, growing tired of this bullshlt on here. Go cry somewhere else, isn't this year bad enough without complaining about EVERYTHING? Give me a f**cking break

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 15, 2006, 10:43:33 AM

Come on man, they play the NFC West for half of the games then play the NFC North. Let's put in perspective here, I understand that they look better but they have one of the weakest schedules in the NFL. Get real with this garbage, Seattle's defense isn't shlt so to play well against them isn't someting note worthy. Gore looks really good but good lord.

We'll see how bad that defense looks when we get there since now I think they will have to be trying in the final game thanks to that loss.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 15, 2006, 10:46:30 AM

We'll see how bad that defense looks when we get there since now I think they will have to be trying in the final game thanks to that loss.

They've always had problems defensively. The NFCCG was one of the best games I'd ever seen that defense play. They have players but the secondary is malarkey.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 15, 2006, 10:50:56 AM

They've always had problems defensively. The NFCCG was one of the best games I'd ever seen that defense play. They have players but the secondary is malarkey.

They are 16th this year so they aren't good but they aren't bad. They are the definition of average.What is odd is that they are 18th vs the pass and 16th versus the run so they reaslly, really are pretty much just an average little defense.

#14 : December 15, 2006, 10:55:31 AM

I'm tired, growing tired of this bullshlt on here. Go cry somewhere else, isn't this year bad enough without complaining about EVERYTHING? Give me a f**cking break

i believe a message board is a place to have discussion. I'm discussing that the niners young players are playing much better than last year. Our young players are not... that is not crying, that is fact. As for complaining about EVERYTHING, this team leaves a LOT to complain about, does it not?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 49ers take it to the 'Hawks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools