Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jim Mora may already be fired - check this interview out (text & audio) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: December 15, 2006, 09:06:53 AM

Audio: http://media.putfile.com/Jim-Mora-Comments

Interviewer: If there's an opening, and you're available, we want you to coach the Huskies.

Mora: Well, I really have a lot of respect for Ty, and I know he'll do a great job. But if he ever decides to move on, and get in the NFL or you know, go back to Notre Dame or whatever, if that job's open you'll find me at the friggin' head of the line with my resume in my hand ready to take that job.

Interviewer: If you're available.

Mora: It doesn't even matter if I'm available.

Interviewer: So if you just won the Super Bowl, and it's available, you're there?

Mora: I'd be there

Interviewer: You're there, okay.

Mora: I'd do it, I promise you that. Now, I want to see Ty succeed, and I want to see that program succeed. But if he decides at some point that he's ready to move on and they want me, I will be there. I don't care if we're in the middle of a playoff run, I'm packing my stuff and coming back to Seattle.

Interviewer: So, are you saying...

Mora: You know, it's funny, and I mean that, and I'm dead serious, the further I get away from it the more I'm drawn to it. You know, that's the job I want, so...

Interviewer: You would leave the Falcons for that job?

Mora: Absolutely.

Interviewer: Wow.

Mora: Yeah. As I sit here, I'm looking at a Husky helmet.

Boriqua

Starter
#1 : December 15, 2006, 09:12:39 AM

Mora is an idiot.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 15, 2006, 09:54:56 AM

He is an idiot(just like his father) for saying that but I could actually see him doing well as a college coach.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 15, 2006, 11:10:18 AM

Even if he wasnt gone I think he is now. The owners must be totally pissed.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 15, 2006, 11:57:32 AM

word now is that Blank must have told Mora that's he's gone at the end of the year. This is breaking news and going national now. It's going to bad news for this team over the next few games.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 15, 2006, 12:17:00 PM

"I don't care if we're in the middle of a playoff run, I'm packing my stuff and coming back to Seattle."

Wow,  now go to your players and sell them on fighting hard for you Lil' Jimmy. I mean why the heck would I want a guy like that anywhere?

Dear god I hope he stays at ATL for much the same reason I wanted Haslett to stay forever at NO.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 15, 2006, 12:20:34 PM

This is huge news right now and making waves nationally.

Did you listen to the audio? It's ridculous how serious he was when making these comments. It wasn't in a joking manner at all.

#7 : December 15, 2006, 12:26:49 PM

He's a complete and utter **CENSORED**bag.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 15, 2006, 01:07:18 PM

WOW.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 15, 2006, 01:12:24 PM

Unbelievable! Just heard this on ESPN radio. What a colossal freakin' idiot. Sure love to be a fly on the wall in meetings today or Saturday for his inspirational pep talk. Right before a HUGE game too with playoff implications. This guy just keeps adding further evidence that he is a cement-head. I agree, wish he'd stay in Atlanta for a long time.

shall555

Starter

#10 : December 15, 2006, 01:35:05 PM

Damn, I'd rather have this dunderhead in Atlanta than a good, competent coach. At least, we get to sweep the Falcs every other year. Mora was Blank's choice, now that he's on the outs, McKay will get to hire his "guy" and McKay will most likely want to implement the Tampa 2 Defense.  Just what we need, a new coach to make our division that much tougher, with a defense that steals more of our resources.  [banghead]

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 15, 2006, 01:43:58 PM

He said on the radio in Seattle yesterday he wants the Washington Huskies job

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 15, 2006, 03:41:23 PM

I wonder if Gruden wants to go to Atlanta, he'd be in charge of Starship 7...

I wonder if McKay would take him back, considering the Falcons window is starting to close, and maybe he feels Gruden (if released, fired, etc...) is again the man to get the Falcons over the hump...

Just kidding.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 15, 2006, 03:44:48 PM

I wonder if McKay would take him back, considering the Falcons window is starting to close, and maybe he feels Gruden (if released, fired, etc...) is again the man to get the Falcons over the hump...

The Falcons window ever opened?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 15, 2006, 03:49:06 PM

The Falcons window ever opened?

Sure it was.  They just forgot about the storm window...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jim Mora may already be fired - check this interview out (text & audio) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools