Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jim Mora may already be fired - check this interview out (text & audio) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 15, 2006, 04:10:43 PM

BTW, he's now claiming that he was "just joking around" because the radio host was a college buddy of his. If you listen to the clip Lil' Jimmy is either:

a. The worlds worst humorist for what he said then
b. The worlds worst liar for what he's saying now

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

#16 : December 15, 2006, 04:19:46 PM

BTW, he's now claiming that he was "just joking around" because the radio host was a college buddy of his. If you listen to the clip Lil' Jimmy is either:

I think he was joking, simply because: who in the world would say "I'd leave in the middle of a playoff run."  The other guys were laughing.  I got the feel that it was something I might say among friends who "got" me.  The problem is that the idiot was on the radio.

Can you say decorum?  How about semi-conscious.

I agree that the man did something really stupid.  I still think that he was joking, though.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 15, 2006, 04:21:56 PM

I think he was joking, simply because: who in the world would say "I'd leave in the middle of a playoff run." The other guys were laughing. I got the feel that it was something I might say among friends who "got" me. The problem is that the idiot was on the radio.

Can you say decorum? How about semi-conscious.

I agree that the man did something really stupid. I still think that he was joking, though.

It's impossible to go back now and say "I was joking." It looks even worse, who cares if it was his dad interviewing him, those comments before a big game are straight retarded. I expect nothing less from that clown.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 15, 2006, 07:31:10 PM

How can you say he is already fired when he is still in the playoff hunt? What if he wins the Superbowl?  I don't think thats going to happen, but I don't think you can say what will happen there yet. We can keep our fingers crossed. 

Warhorse

Second String

#19 : December 15, 2006, 08:20:43 PM

I live in ATL. I will be very suprised if Mora is back next year.

I definitely believe he will be fired at the end of this season. It wouldn't suprise me if the team quits on him and tanks these last 3 games.

They tanked the Carolina game last year. It wouldn't be the first time with this team. They aren't very mature and don't have much leadership.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : December 15, 2006, 09:44:32 PM

The Falgoon boards must be veerry interesting.

bucmebaby

Starter

#21 : December 15, 2006, 10:46:10 PM

What is it about Georgia? Cheez, and I thought Jimmy Carter was an idiot!

"And, when you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it." Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#22 : December 16, 2006, 12:05:57 AM

How can you say he is already fired when he is still in the playoff hunt? What if he wins the Superbowl? I don't think thats going to happen, but I don't think you can say what will happen there yet. We can keep our fingers crossed.

Dude, we could have beat this team last week, and we suck pretty bad. He is as good as fired, and if McKay isn't Blank is an idiot. I see this as a no lose situation. Either Atlanta sticks with Mora and continues the blunders and tempter tantrums, or the domino's start to fall... Mora | McKay | Vick... This is great!!! (Well for everyone except for Jim Mora)

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#23 : December 16, 2006, 12:10:47 AM

Are you guys actually suprised at this after his father came out and called Vick a coach killer and Jimmy didn't denounce it. Jimmy at this point without a back to back winning season in ATL's franchise history probably is ready to get out while they are entering cap hell thanks to McKay. Hell if I was an pro  HC and had the shot at a college job --I would take it in a heartbeat--- just think how easy would it be to get a college HC job and have your pick at all the local talent w/o all the BS-- not to mention if ur a national powerhouse the athletes you can command after being a pro HC. ATL's a cess pool compared to the life on a college campus and the surrounding. I have always told my wife when I retire we are moving back to a college town, it is everything I love from great arts to great bars but it must have a football program. College towns are the best-- I loved G'ville and still keep the little 3/2 i bought there and just rent it out to senior classes-- I paid 39K for it and have made 5 times that now on the property value alone. I have always thought in all my travels for conventions or whatever the best towns are college towns.

FYI
If any are interetsed in that lifestyle -- the tri college areas in Durham and Charlotte are awesome. Great living and lifestyle and cheap if you get in now-- got a little cabin in the outskirt mountain communities there for dirt cheap and they can still be had dirt cheap, especially with a declining market and great interest rates. Columbia area is just as nice as well. And the investment can be rented for easily the mortgage plus right now. But take it from me only rent to grad or senior students.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jim Mora may already be fired - check this interview out (text & audio) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools