Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You gotta love Rosenhaus!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

: June 11, 2008, 09:10:07 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sdSYpz9oso4

I wonder if he'll record one of these for Graham?

#1 : June 11, 2008, 09:12:14 PM

another....... http://youtube.com/watch?v=G5jZt1FoVh0

gdavis

Starter

#2 : June 11, 2008, 09:16:32 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sdSYpz9oso4

I wonder if he'll record one of these for Graham?

Similar numbers for Graham and Barber last year, but no.   

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

#3 : June 12, 2008, 12:00:31 AM

I hate rosenhaus, he's ruining the nfl.

You seem pretty young so I don't know if you know this or not but the agent works for the player.... not the other way around. Until Rosenhaus start holding guns to someone's head, he's just doing his job.

#4 : June 12, 2008, 12:36:40 AM

So he's brainwashing them?

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#5 : June 12, 2008, 01:40:06 AM

poor EG he'd better practice his backhand on the Burger flip..."have it your way..have it your way" ;)

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 12, 2008, 01:59:49 AM

He's an advisor for them.   They take his advice in most situations.   See Mr. Errict Rhett.    If Rhett had a different agent, he may have had a great career with the bucs.   It's quite sad. 

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 12, 2008, 07:45:40 AM

No but he gives bad advice constantly and has ruined careers for people, watch what happens to EG.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 12, 2008, 09:26:27 AM

He's an advisor for them. They take his advice in most situations. See Mr. Errict Rhett. If Rhett had a different agent, he may have had a great career with the bucs. It's quite sad.

However, while he is an advisor you as the player don't have to take his advice...he works for you...not the other way around...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : June 12, 2008, 09:28:26 AM

He's an advisor for them. They take his advice in most situations. See Mr. Errict Rhett. If Rhett had a different agent, he may have had a great career with the bucs. It's quite sad.

However, while he is an advisor you as the player don't have to take his advice...he works for you...not the other way around...

So then he is brainwashing them, to a degree.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 12, 2008, 09:33:05 AM

So then he is brainwashing them, to a degree.

I'm not putting this on Rosenhaus.  This is on the player, you don't have to do what he tells you to do.  He works for the player.  If the player believes his words and advice then so be it.  However, if you have a strong mentality and can use Drew as a true resource you are much better off as a player...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#11 : June 12, 2008, 09:48:54 AM

I'm not putting this on Rosenhaus.  This is on the player, you don't have to do what he tells you to do.  He works for the player.  If the player believes his words and advice then so be it.  However, if you have a strong mentality and can use Drew as a true resource you are much better off as a player...

Oh, I agree with you.  It is the players decision in the end. 

But, if DR is telling his players to sit, sit, sit, sit so he can get a better deal and this is the only way to do it, yada, yada, yada; and the player believes it, then it is brainwashing...somewhat.  Right?  DR is making that player believe what he wants them to believe, whether he is right or not.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#12 : June 12, 2008, 09:53:23 AM

The larger the contract the more coin that ends up in Rosenhaus's pocket which is good for the player also. However, I think his ego gets in the way of his common sense in some situations. There is still plenty of time for this to be resolved and i've always heard Drew and BA have a good relationship. EG has always stated he would not hold out as this was not his nature. I would like to see him get a little bump in salary but not until he shows up to honor his existing contract.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#13 : June 12, 2008, 10:02:02 AM

Oh, I agree with you.  It is the players decision in the end. 

But, if DR is telling his players to sit, sit, sit, sit so he can get a better deal and this is the only way to do it, yada, yada, yada; and the player believes it, then it is brainwashing...somewhat.  Right?  DR is making that player believe what he wants them to believe, whether he is right or not.

No, of course that's not brain washing, it's called being stupid.

If he plucked up Ernest Graham at birth and told him to hold out for more money his entire life, ok, brain washing.

If you're greedy and ask your agent for a better deal, what's he supposed to do? Say play and let's leave it to the good faith in ownership to reward us? Lol dream world.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#14 : June 12, 2008, 10:07:14 AM

Rosenhaus IMO...isn't for every player...case in point Errict Rhett...Grahams case is very much like his...and we all know what happened to Rhett...some people on this board automaticly assumed because EG got DR for an agent he was going to get a big contract...some thought because SAMUEL  got a bunch of money that meant Kelly would get a big pay day too...a lot of different things come in to play...punching out big paying deals doesn't work like a cookie cutter...Bruce Allen is one of the best GMS in the NFL...McKay is gone and so are the rediculous contracts...if Graham and Garcia are asking for 7 million a year which was the rumor...its not happening....and shouldn't.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You gotta love Rosenhaus!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools