Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You gotta love Rosenhaus!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : June 12, 2008, 10:09:47 AM

No, of course that's not brain washing, it's called being stupid.

If he plucked up Ernest Graham at birth and told him to hold out for more money his entire life, ok, brain washing.

If you're greedy and ask your agent for a better deal, what's he supposed to do? Say play and let's leave it to the good faith in ownership to reward us? Lol dream world.

I'm not talking in the literal sense of "brainwashing."

Bottom line is the players are believing what Rosenhaus is selling.  You can call that whatever you want to.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#16 : June 12, 2008, 10:27:22 AM

I call it stupid.

Or believing what you want to believe. Either way, it's on the person buying, not selling. lol.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#17 : June 12, 2008, 10:44:29 AM

I'm not putting this on Rosenhaus. This is on the player, you don't have to do what he tells you to do. He works for the player. If the player believes his words and advice then so be it. However, if you have a strong mentality and can use Drew as a true resource you are much better off as a player...

Oh, I agree with you. It is the players decision in the end.

But, if DR is telling his players to sit, sit, sit, sit so he can get a better deal and this is the only way to do it, yada, yada, yada; and the player believes it, then it is brainwashing...somewhat. Right? DR is making that player believe what he wants them to believe, whether he is right or not.

Not brainwashing, soft mentality of the player for not knowing enough about what is best for him in any situation.  Most of these guys just blindly follow their agents.  Sometimes thats a good thing others its not but Drew has no power of them that they (the players) don't give to thim.

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

thanson

Starter

#18 : June 12, 2008, 10:44:36 AM

There is 2 ways players can go.

1. Hugh contract and bounce from team to team. Get paid more, but don't really get established with a team

2. Less of a contract but spend your whole carear with one team.

Luckly, the bucs have had many great players choose #2
Brooks, Alstott, Barber, Selmon, etc...

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#19 : June 12, 2008, 11:13:59 AM

No.  I don't have to love him. 

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You gotta love Rosenhaus!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools