Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Man goes on a rampage in Japan -- without a gun « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 13, 2008, 07:45:54 AM

Ban Guns? Wow, just wow.....

I don't understand what your wowing is supposed to mean. However, anyone who has travelled to a country that does not allow guns can tell you that those countries are FAR safer than any country that allows guns in the general population. I can walk through the absolute poorest ghetto area of indonesia a 3am and nobody will bother me. It's completely safe. Try walking through any ghetto in the usa at 3am unarmed and see how far you get.
What happens in low income neighborhoods in America at 3 am? Do people just start shooting eveyone in sight? Hillarious

Banning guns is a terrible idea for many reasons.

Yeah, let's make guns illegal. That way the only people who have them, are the ones willing to break the law.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 13, 2008, 10:38:17 AM

What happens in low income neighborhoods in America at 3 am? Do people just start shooting eveyone in sight? Hillarious

You really believe that a person who looked like the did not belong there would be safe walking through a neighborhood like that at 3am?    You are living in a dream world then.   The reason people aren't mugged there at 3am is because they do not go to those neighborhoods.     If they did, you'd hear about it on the police reports and people would comment how dumb they were for being there in the first place.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 13, 2008, 10:47:17 AM

You really believe that a person who looked like the did not belong there would be safe walking through a neighborhood like that at 3am?
I've done it before.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Man goes on a rampage in Japan -- without a gun « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools