Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 hour energy, does that shat really work « previous next »
Page: 1

Moosedrool

Starter

: June 07, 2008, 10:26:33 PM

if so i'm willing to try it tonight. i've been out at lady lake for my son's baseball tourny for the last couple of days and i have a lot of stuff that needs to be done but i'm beat, i hate caffeine cause I get all jittery and can't sit still.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 07, 2008, 11:28:37 PM

ive taken it bout 6 or 7 times... works great for me. No crash afterwards, dont get the jitters from too much caffeine. I love the stuff.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 08, 2008, 04:27:50 AM

Vitamin water "Energy" works pretty well too.  I'm scared of all the boost stuff.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 08, 2008, 12:22:41 PM

I take one of those GNC time released multi-vitamin horse sized pills, and they seem to do the trick(but I'm naturally hyper anyway).

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 08, 2008, 06:32:12 PM

Just buy a Red Bull and be done with it....

LFO

Hall of Famer

#5 : June 09, 2008, 09:35:29 PM

I take one of those GNC time released multi-vitamin horse sized pills, and they seem to do the trick(but I'm naturally hyper anyway).

No way!

You, hyper?  I would have never guessed that. 

Anyway, I never take any of that fake energy crap.  Eat right, stay in shape, exercise regularly and you'll have all the energy you need.  I won't even take caffeine.

#6 : June 10, 2008, 04:50:41 PM

I've always taken Rip Fuel. Seems to always work for me to keep me boosted.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#7 : June 10, 2008, 04:59:53 PM

No way!

You, hyper? I would have never guessed that.

Anyway, I never take any of that fake energy crap. Eat right, stay in shape, exercise regularly and you'll have all the energy you need. I won't even take caffeine.

That's all well and good but it's not going to help when you need something now.  The 5 hour energy stuff feels like what I imagine crack feels like for the first few minutes.  I was really jittery but then I calmed down and felt better.  I'm a lot more sensitive to that sort of stuff than most so someone else would probably be fine. 

#8 : June 10, 2008, 07:38:32 PM

I do recommend that if you are going to be taking these sorts of energy boosters that you should always exercise as part of a regiment. You can't beat the natural energy that you gain from a good work out.

replica

Hall of Famer
#9 : June 12, 2008, 09:05:48 AM

Some guys at work swear by 5 hour energy, they say it works great. I prefer a mocha from starbucks personally..

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#10 : June 13, 2008, 11:03:47 AM

drink Monster,

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 hour energy, does that shat really work « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools