Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Photos of PR Posters: What Do You Guys Look Like? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 42

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 15, 2008, 01:12:34 PM

Whats the Blazin in your name stand for????

Me and my Girlfriend. My Bucs hat is covered in paint but I gotta represtent on the job!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 15, 2008, 01:47:33 PM

Whats the Blazin in your name stand for????

Me and my Girlfriend. My Bucs hat is covered in paint but I gotta represtent on the job!

from the looks of his eyes, it is easy to take a guess...

:-X

#32 : June 15, 2008, 01:49:01 PM

Let me enlighten you guys.......

Making possession of marijuana a criminal offense has only
increased crime rates. If marajuana were legalized law enforcement will be utilized
somewhere of more importance. Jails and court rooms are crowded with marajuana cases
instead of real problems.......

"Police and court resources would be freed up for more serious crimes.
Drug dealers (including some terrorists) would lose most or all of their business.
The FDA or others could regulate the quality and safety of drugs.
Like sex, alcohol, or cigarettes, marijuana is one of life's little pleasures for some people.
DRUG BUSTS OFTEN TRAP YOUNG PEOPLE IN A FLAWED SYSTEM THAT TURNS THEM INTO LIFELONG CRIMINALS. " - balancedpolotics.org

#33 : June 15, 2008, 01:49:53 PM

keep on blazin!!!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 15, 2008, 01:52:16 PM

Let me enlighten you guys.......

Making possession of marijuana a criminal offense has only
increased crime rates. If marajuana were legalized law enforcement will be utilized
somewhere of more importance. Jails and court rooms are crowded with marajuana cases
instead of real problems.......

"Police and court resources would be freed up for more serious crimes.
Drug dealers (including some terrorists) would lose most or all of their business.
The FDA or others could regulate the quality and safety of drugs.
Like sex, alcohol, or cigarettes, marijuana is one of life's little pleasures for some people.
Drug busts often trap young people in a flawed system that turns them into lifelong criminals. " - balancedpolotics.org

spoken like a user...

us nonusers might feel a little bit differently, in fact, if I wanted to take the time, I could find enough information to prove my stance on the subject as well.  Anyone can find information to back their opinions if they really want to.  This is the information age after all...

I digress, I do not want to hijack this thread, joe made it in good faith, drug talk would serve us all better in a different thread.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : June 15, 2008, 01:54:22 PM

us nonusers might feel a little bit differently

I don't know.   I have only tried marijuana once in my entire life and will likely not try it again.   However, I think it should be legalized.

#36 : June 15, 2008, 01:56:55 PM

Sorry, I didnt mean to go on one of my rants so lets get back to the original subject.

#37 : June 15, 2008, 02:04:58 PM

TURBO - "spoken like a user..."

No, spoken like a person who's father was diagnosed with bone caner. Marajuana helped him out a lot believe it or not......and let me add he wasnt a user until he NEEDED it.

#38 : June 15, 2008, 02:05:34 PM

Sorry, I didnt mean to go on one of my rants so lets get back to the original subject.

Have never tried it.... have no problem with those that do. Cant really see the difference between that and drinkin.

#39 : June 15, 2008, 02:07:19 PM

Ok  let's stop the drug talk and see some more pics. Anyone got pics of themselves with a Bucs player?

#40 : June 15, 2008, 02:08:47 PM

I had one with me and Warrick Dunn but I cant find it. When I do Ill post it.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#41 : June 15, 2008, 02:38:10 PM

Ok  let's stop the drug talk and see some more pics. Anyone got pics of themselves with a Bucs player?

For whatever reason, most people are afraid to post their pics.

I don't buy the "I'm afraid of posting my photo on the Internet in this day and age" excuse.

So, why no more photos, guys?

Somebody should start a post on Marijuana. I never get tired of debating that one.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#42 : June 15, 2008, 02:48:32 PM

No, spoken like a person who's father was diagnosed with bone caner. Marajuana helped him out a lot believe it or not......and let me add he wasnt a user until he NEEDED it.

so you are not a user then?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#43 : June 15, 2008, 02:49:53 PM

Ok let's stop the drug talk and see some more pics. Anyone got pics of themselves with a Bucs player?

For whatever reason, most people are afraid to post their pics.

I don't buy the "I'm afraid of posting my photo on the Internet in this day and age" excuse.

So, why no more photos, guys?

Somebody should start a post on Marijuana. I never get tired of debating that one.

not really fear of posting pics, just don't want the hassle that Chrispy encountered...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#44 : June 15, 2008, 02:50:11 PM

so you are not a user then?

Start another thread, Please.

I just posted in the Red Board and Insider Board. Let's not pollute this thread with debating.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 42
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Photos of PR Posters: What Do You Guys Look Like? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools