Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The SD thread. 'Nuff said « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15

Lamond

Hall of Famer

: June 16, 2008, 08:11:59 AM

Apparently SR is busy at work cleansing the site.

germanbuc

Second String

#1 : June 16, 2008, 09:21:14 AM

and none of the deleted threads contained anything which was against the rules of this board.
I respect the PR staff, but this time they have gone too far, it is about time PR realizes that their connection with wdae is causing them more problems than they gain. I also respect the friendship JR has with Duemig, but to expand that to a message board by deleting threads is going to far, specially its not the first time Duemig has an DUI

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 16, 2008, 09:20:54 AM

Not everyone is obssesed with SD and spamming the boards with his recent run in with the law isn't what some people come to the red board or insider board for.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#3 : June 16, 2008, 09:18:52 AM

See SR's response to my email. As to garbage, deleting 3 or more threads? That's garbage.

I think you know what he meant, but it was lost in your hissy fit. And that you holding it over PR that you "pay their salary" and coming off as you should have free reign on the MB is probably unnecessary.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 16, 2008, 09:15:31 AM

See SR's response to my email. As to garbage, deleting 3 or more threads? That's garbage.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#5 : June 16, 2008, 09:10:33 AM

Funny cause I thought we paid[/b] for these boards with our subs. Guess that $$ doesn't pay SR's salary. They must have some interesting accounting.

Why do you have to throw that out there? It's not like they don't provide you a service in return. That's garbage.

I'm not a fan of censoring, and it does seem like this guy you all seem to loathe got what was coming to him, but PR is obviously in a tight situation with their business relationship with his station. And whether a lot of subscribers like it or not ("ill-advised"), it does help PR to get noticed on another medium.

I can see them not wanting everyone to have sigs/avs of his mugshot everywhere, but they should at least let one topic go ahead and discuss it, as has been done with every single other incident the Bucs/WDAE/PR has been associated with.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 16, 2008, 09:04:35 AM

If you don't blow, it's because you're guilty and you know it.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 16, 2008, 09:04:02 AM

The deletion of those threads is ridiculous.    Duemig can spout off at the mouth all he wants on his public radio show about people getting DUI's.   Yet when he gets one, people aren't allowed to talk about it on the forum?    Ridiculous.  

It seems the players and Buc coaching staff are fair game for any and all attacks.   But the staff of 620 are hands off.    

Again - ridiculous.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 16, 2008, 09:01:54 AM

I guess the Big Dog is not as perfect as he attempts to act.  It is easy to throw rocks at other people I wonder how he will explain this one.  I am sure he probably didn't submit to the breath test and will probably get off with wreckless driving.  I guess just like in the Stevens situation we have to interpret what we want.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 16, 2008, 08:58:49 AM

Funny cause I thought we paid[/b] for these boards with our subs. Guess that $$ doesn't pay SR's salary. They must have some interesting accounting.

germanbuc

Second String

#10 : June 16, 2008, 08:57:22 AM

He shoukd make an announcement on all boards. One option would be to move these threats to the Cove, as it is not directly related to the football side of this message board

germanbuc

Second String

#11 : June 16, 2008, 08:55:56 AM

Well, Lamond, he is right, it is the message board of Pewter Report, so they can make the rules. Is it right to protect an alleged potential killer, I am not sure about it, even if the alleged potential killer is a friend of the message board owner

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#12 : June 16, 2008, 08:55:37 AM

Posted question on Insider board to Scott as to why the deletions.

We'll have to wait for an answer.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#13 : June 16, 2008, 08:52:45 AM

This is ridonkulous.

gdavis

Starter

#14 : June 16, 2008, 08:48:13 AM

Funny that they would delete threads over a DUI arrest.  Weird when you consider they didn't do the same for Cato June.  Matter of fact, they wrote an article on it soon after the arrest and posted it themselves right here.  He was actually cleared of all charges too. 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The SD thread. 'Nuff said « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools