Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The SD thread. 'Nuff said « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15

germanbuc

Second String

#15 : June 16, 2008, 08:51:32 AM

I would love to be a fly on the wall at PR head quarters. They must be scrambling to figure out what to do LOL

germanbuc

Second String

#16 : June 16, 2008, 08:49:18 AM

So can we call him now a "alleged potential killer"?

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#17 : June 16, 2008, 08:44:56 AM

Drunk drivers kill people.

germanbuc

Second String

#18 : June 16, 2008, 08:40:11 AM

I am no happy about Duemig's DUI, I am concerned about my life having a drunken driver on the road. I work in Clearwater and I want this potential disaster out of my area, he should move back to philly

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#19 : June 16, 2008, 08:24:45 AM

As to JF, there were at least 3 threads deleted in the last hour.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 16, 2008, 08:23:12 AM

MY message board? I thought we were a community? Guess not.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#21 : June 16, 2008, 08:21:57 AM

I emailed SR asking WTH? Here's his response.

Please do not use the mug shot of Steve Duemig from your posts promptly. I know there are several people who don't like Steve and are probably happy that he got a DUI, but I've done a radio show with him for 9 years and I'm asking that you remove it and respect my wishes on my message board. Thank you, Lamond.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#22 : June 16, 2008, 08:19:07 AM

Anyone want to bet that the whole Jerramy Stevens debate will now suddenly cease on WDAE.

germanbuc

Second String

#23 : June 16, 2008, 08:18:41 AM

I didn't see the thread you're referring to in terms of it getting deleted. That said, I have no idea why it was deleted. I will talk to our staff about it today.

We have had to delete several threads in recent weeks, and a lot of them have had to do with Steve Duemig. I encourage all of you to re-read the message board rules. If you're not in compliance you risk having your post deleted, and if there are enough violations we will simply delete the entire thread because we don't have the time to go through and edit posts that are in violation of our rules.

Here is a link to the board rules. Please read them and then re-read them.

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=20993.0

Thanks.

Well you do not see them because they are deleted like the one titled "Caption this"

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#24 : June 16, 2008, 08:18:30 AM

Ummmm we've already seen them JF. Maybe you should read them. And then re read them.

5. Spreading rumors about your fellow posters, players, coaches, media members or any other person or organization will not be tolerated. If you claim to know something you better provide proof (for example, a link). Otherwise, be prepared to have your post deleted without warning in addition to other potential consequences

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#25 : June 16, 2008, 08:50:59 AM

Sounds fair.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#26 : June 16, 2008, 08:11:05 AM

5. Spreading rumors about your fellow posters, players, coaches, media members or any other person or organization will not be tolerated. If you claim to know something you better provide proof (for example, a link). Otherwise, be prepared to have your post deleted without warning in addition to other potential consequences

BucNGator

Starter

#27 : June 16, 2008, 08:17:11 AM

It's NOT a rumor........ it's a fact!!

....the link provided information about his home address and his massive 1200 sq. ft. home!! 

Duemig gets all that he deserves on this one.... and PR would be wise to stop pissing off the masses, to satisfy 620.

Put your head in the sand if you wish PR, but this one ISN'T going away!!!

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 16, 2008, 08:15:06 AM

I didn't see the thread you're referring to in terms of it getting deleted. That said, I have no idea why it was deleted. I will talk to our staff about it today.

We have had to delete several threads in recent weeks, and a lot of them have had to do with Steve Duemig. I encourage all of you to re-read the message board rules. If you're not in compliance you risk having your post deleted, and if there are enough violations we will simply delete the entire thread because we don't have the time to go through and edit posts that are in violation of our rules.

Here is a link to the board rules. Please read them and then re-read them.

Thanks.

germanbuc

Second String

#29 : June 16, 2008, 08:12:09 AM

PR is losing its credibility very fast, and again it is their ill advised connection with wdae.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The SD thread. 'Nuff said « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools