Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Come on Give the PR guys a break « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

luke99

Starter

#105 : June 17, 2008, 09:45:34 PM

Hate, tried to call and Jerry would not put me through..say what you want but Duemig screens calls. also, some of his calls are also planted to start conversations on the bashing of Gruden.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#106 : June 17, 2008, 09:50:40 PM

This is addressed to all who want this to go away.

For the bunch of folks on "the high road": You do realize of course that you sound like a bunch of schoolmarms. You all know that your way is best.

The thought that you are not correct hasn't crossed your minds. That kind of in step thinking has always bugged me a little.

Popping open thread after thread telling those riled up to calm down hasn't really worked has it? The best way to kill a thread is not to post in it.

How about we all stop moralizing to each other? Me included.

#107 : June 17, 2008, 10:52:55 PM

Hate, tried to call and Jerry would not put me through..say what you want but Duemig screens calls. also, some of his calls are also planted to start conversations on the bashing of Gruden.

I don't doubt that one bit.

#108 : June 17, 2008, 11:31:26 PM

Hate...feel free to look at any of the other 30,000 threads on the site.

My bad man, have at it!!!

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#109 : June 17, 2008, 11:59:24 PM

The thought that you are not correct hasn't crossed your minds. That kind of in step thinking has always bugged me a little.

What about you?  Has the thought that you're not correct crossed your mind?  If so, then I believe you...I just want you to be careful in making claims like that.  It's like calling someone closed minded just because they disagree with you.  If you're adamant about your side, how do we know you're not the one who hasn't considered being the wrong one? I don't mean to start another argument, I just wanted to make sure that's cleared up. 

I agree with the rest of your post though, and this will be my last in any of these threads.  How about we all just agree to disagree and get back to talking Buc football??  PR is kicking butt in mini-camp coverage!

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#110 : June 18, 2008, 12:28:39 AM

If you can't understand the damage being done by constant negative press, you're not very intelligent.

#111 : June 18, 2008, 12:31:47 AM

If you can't understand the damage being done by constant negative press, you're not very intelligent.

I'm intelligent enough to not be influenced by nonsense spewed in print or over the airways.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#112 : June 18, 2008, 12:42:40 AM

I have no doubt that you're not influenced, but many, many potential Buc fans are influenced. I hear people regularly at work talk negatively about the Bucs because of something the read or hear, they don't know any better.  It is VERY damaging to team, IMO, and it will be felt for along time.  Young people, foreingors whatever, they don't know but what they hear or read.  They haven't had time to form a real opinion and because of the negativity, they won't pursue the truth. It's VERY damaging to the long-term support of the Bucs.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#113 : June 18, 2008, 01:17:51 AM

OH,by the way imo...steviepoo was hard at it again spewing hate and venom telling all who would listen what a bad ,bad man Jon Gruden is...that poor chrissy Simms who got 7 million dollars the last 2 years for doing nothing was treated soooo bad by the mean uncaring coach....and your right ...if you make it into your driveway they shouldn't be able to give you a ticket...you tell em stevarino...it was all a plot to make you look bad...like the other 2...hey stevie poo isn't it 3 strikes and your OUT....DON'T WORRY ITS YOUR WORD AGAINST THE POLICE OFFICER...just tell the judge in court who you are ...tell them your the highest rated show in tampa...and those other 2 duis were all just a big mistake...them bad policemen....probably Buc fans I  bet...stevie poo why don't you call your sources and see if they can get you off ...a big person like you must have some pull ...thought you would have learned your lesson....but noooo...its not wise to keep pushing that button ....KARMA IS ONE MEAN MOTHER....to bad you didn't have a nice looking girl to drive you home....oh I get it thats why your drinking every night in the first place....poor,poor steviepoo...only your faithful fans understand you...karen and 10 others ....you can see how much this board loves you even with Scotty and J im doing damage control...its a shame that the hundreds on this board ...DIDN'T TAKE THE HIGH ROAD LIKE CHEV SUGGESTED....guess even with the well versed posts and well meaning to I may add...Chevs good advice went right down the drain....because just to many people just plain hate your guts steviepoo...but of course this is just my opinion.

luke99

Starter

#114 : June 18, 2008, 08:40:33 AM

If you dont like a TV show dont watch.. same with on here. If you dont like a post dont read it. what PR
in my opinon believes is that they do a show with Duemig and they protect him. It is no secret Duemig hates some posters on here.. make that most posters on here. He has insulted the posters here and has demanded that threads about him be deleted. I know ..I know.. it is a business.

He will always continue to bash Gruden and the players he doesnt like. I am glad no one got hurt when he disrespected the law and choice to drive home drunk.

That is way it is ironic that what he tried to preach to us on how bad some of these players are he has now become.. for the 3rd TIME! We live in times of Hate today. The media spreads it because it sells. Tabloid Sports.

Duemig never like Simms untill he got hurt, Same with Earnest G. Gruden is well liked by the players and his Coaches. Also by reading on here by alot in this community. Allen has made some great business deals.

we are lucky to have them both. The only reason Earnest did good last year was the offensive line.. how about giving those guys a raise.. I am glad we have DUNN..

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#115 : June 18, 2008, 08:52:12 AM

I dont understand why so many of you would try to paint PR.com in  a bad light, just because they have made a business discision with WDAE 620, if you want to protest, call into WDAE and flood them with your concerns, SR and the staff here are not the ones who got the DUI after talking smack about another person.

Duemig is what he is a shock jock and he is very good at it judging by the response all the time on here about what he say, the best way to hurt WDAE 620 and Duemig is to not listen, that is the biggest message you can send.

But to act like no one on this board has every had a DUI or PI or any trouble with the law is just crazy.

We are all here because we enjoy the conversion for the most part of the other members here, not because we want to talk about hat a radio host says but rather what we think about the team in general.

Lets just debate what is at hand with the team rather then what a radio host has to say about the team.

Always a level head Yucc. Hmmmmmm some poster's feelings or exclusive coverage over a gigantic listening audience?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#116 : June 18, 2008, 01:24:15 PM

This is addressed to all who want this to go away.

For the bunch of folks on "the high road": You do realize of course that you sound like a bunch of schoolmarms. You all know that your way is best.

Popping open thread after thread telling those riled up to calm down hasn't really worked has it? The best way to kill a thread is not to post in it.

How about we all stop moralizing to each other? Me included.

It IS past time for the furor to die.  Let's let it.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

germanbuc

Second String

#117 : June 18, 2008, 03:11:43 PM

I have been watching the developments about PR and their obvious love fest with wdae for some time now. The deleting of factual information on this board regarding the DUI arrest of Duemig by the PR staff made me rethink my position to PR in general. I will hold off canceling my subscription for the time being, but I have pulled all PR magazines from the public display in my shop. A few times every week I had discussions with Buc fans due to the fact that PR magazine was displayed and I even gave a few older copies to people who wanted to read a little bit more and then would decide to subscribe.
I can not promote an organisation that supports openly a danger for my community (each PR article ends with mentioning WDAE and Steve Duemig as partners) and deletes topics about the arrest of that individual. If action was needed, move these topics to the Off Topic board, that should satisfy all those complainers PR was talking about in their justification.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#118 : June 18, 2008, 03:30:27 PM

I have been watching the developments about PR and their obvious love fest with wdae for some time now.

They've made a business decision. I became accepting of the fact that money wins out over dignity after the big on-air blowup when Duemig reportedly trashed SR and PR and vowed they'd never be on his show again. I thought I was doing something by giving away some free subs like others did as well, but in the end I felt like a sucker when this "alleged" falling out ended up with PR and Duemig kissing and making up. I see how it is, so that's life. I have definite opinions on the Duemig situation, but I don't bother posting them here because it is clear they're not welcome.

So we move on...

germanbuc

Second String

#119 : June 18, 2008, 03:51:30 PM

marketing 101, you probably need 1000 radio listeners to get one subscription, promoting by a subsciber to other friends business partner you chances a probably 10 to 1.
So you tell me what is more effective having a radio show or having a supportive customer base.
And this radioshow is so specific that probably 75% of the listeners are already subscibers anyhow, so it is an useless business approach in my opinion
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Come on Give the PR guys a break « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools