Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do yourself a favor...know who your neighbors are. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#75 : June 17, 2008, 07:25:15 PM

Hey, those asian chicks don't want money.   They just like the fact that they get a chance to be with a young, handsome man.

Do you introduce them to one?

I doubt it, all Java's friends are his age.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#76 : June 17, 2008, 10:06:58 PM

The war on drugs has imprisoned otherwise law abiding citizens...

yeah, well I'm sure OJ was otherwise law abiding until he decided to murder 2 people in cold blood...

otherwise law abiding?

lol

lol all you want, because your post doesnt even make sense.

Yes, otherwise law abiding. As in, not commiting crimes against other people that would warrant prison time. Such as rape or child molestation.

Im not sure what correlation you are making with your ridiculous OJ Simpson analogy. Are you saying he should have been imprisoned BEFORE he murdered 2 people? On what grounds? Clearly he should have been imprisoned AFTER he did it, but that has nothing to do with this discussion in the slightest. Obviously you put no thought into your post, or your the concept I presented is too complex for you to wrap your mind around. I feel dumber just for responding to your lame post.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#77 : June 17, 2008, 10:17:08 PM

yeah, well I'm sure OJ was otherwise law abiding until he decided to murder 2 people in cold blood...

otherwise law abiding?

lol

Yes, otherwise law abiding. As in, not commiting crimes against other people that would warrant prison time. Such as rape or child molestation.

Im not sure what correlation you are making with your ridiculous OJ Simpson analogy. Are you saying he should have been imprisoned BEFORE he murdered 2 people? On what grounds? Clearly he should have been imprisoned AFTER he did it, but that has nothing to do with this discussion in the slightest. Obviously you put no thought into your post, or your the concept I presented is too complex for you to wrap your mind around. I feel dumber just for responding to your laim post.

You don't get almost 9,000 posts by making a lot of sense.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#78 : June 18, 2008, 07:33:14 AM

otherwise law abiding?

lol

Im not sure what correlation you are making with your ridiculous OJ Simpson analogy. Are you saying he should have been imprisoned BEFORE he murdered 2 people? On what grounds? Clearly he should have been imprisoned AFTER he did it, but that has nothing to do with this discussion in the slightest. Obviously you put no thought into your post, or your the concept I presented is too complex for you to wrap your mind around. I feel dumber just for responding to your lame post.
Turbo's a really smart guy.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#79 : June 18, 2008, 09:20:32 AM

I doubt it, all Java's friends are his age.

That's completely untrue.   The main guy I have been hanging out with lately is 20 years younger than me and a good wing man.   But by young, handsome man - I was of course referring to myself.   

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#80 : June 18, 2008, 10:50:43 AM

If you're in the market for a home, what would you do if you saw a registered perp listed on your street. Would it be worth not purchasing the home? Would you use it as bargaining point in getting $$$ knocked off the asking price? I guess at any given time, a registered offender could always move next door. I don't see how any HOA could legally restrict it (as MJS or someone mentioned).  Even that Infamous oldtimer who amputated off his victim's limbs and was given parole found a place to live.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#81 : June 18, 2008, 11:41:53 AM

Im not sure what correlation you are making with your ridiculous OJ Simpson analogy. Are you saying he should have been imprisoned BEFORE he murdered 2 people? On what grounds?

Pre-crime pre-cogs.

Clearly he should have been imprisoned AFTER he did it, but that has nothing to do with this discussion in the slightest. Obviously you put no thought into your post, or your the concept I presented is too complex for you to wrap your mind around. I feel dumber just for responding to your lame post.

Yeah, it was pretty weak. Turbo is a BIG anti-marijuana guy. The OJ analogy off the board when
it comes to comparisons. It's an apples to watermelon thing.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#82 : June 18, 2008, 11:54:40 AM

well said joe. I think death penalty for misdemeanors would be Turbo's platform if he ever ran for office.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do yourself a favor...know who your neighbors are. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools