Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons/Cowboys « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: December 16, 2006, 11:07:18 PM

So who is the next HC in Atlanta next year?  blank looked like he wanted to pull the trigger tonight.  They lose, Mora has the interview, The multiple personal foul calls, and Vick just giving up at the end? 
The Cowboys look like your typical Parcells team.  I can't explain why they got roughed up so bad last week against the Saints unless the Saints are just that good, but I really think this Dallas team could easily be in the big game.  They will pound the ball with barber, have a threat in Romo (Parcells & rookies work pretty well/Hostetler), two great receivers, and a defense that can get it done.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 16, 2006, 08:37:50 PM

Hard to enjoy a game with two teams I hate so much, but it's the only game on.  Anyone watching?

Vick sucks.  They should put Schaub in for more snaps.

#2 : December 16, 2006, 09:34:47 PM

i am.... and the Falcons' O is lookin good. I can't believe some of the catches that their wrs have made.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 16, 2006, 11:00:43 PM

Bye, Bye Falcons! Pull up a chair and turn on the TV 'cause that's the only way you're seeing the playoffs!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 16, 2006, 09:42:49 PM

Boy the NFL Network sure is having a rookie campaign in game coverage.  Having no back up plan with Cris Collinsworth not able to call the game due to previous NBC obligations was terrible.  Then to top it off, they bring in **CENSORED** Vermeil to do his job and he has laryngitis!  Halfway through the first quarter they bring in Marshall Faulk to try to make up for it, and just make it worse.  All of this is going on with Bryant Gumbel calling the play by play.  At one time Gumbel says, "Vick just got the ball off as the shot clock was expiring!"
I'm already not a Romo fan.  For some reason, he looks like Mora to me?  I won't lie and say I'm not a fan of the Tuna; he is classic.  I can't stand either team as well, but I'm pulling for Dallas in this one.  It has been a pretty decent game so far.
Dante Hall is getting abused by Terrell Owens!  Owens has 11 TD's this season; I could over look his mishaps with the production!  Dallas has a great running attack in Barber and Jones.  I really like Barber; their is no quit in him!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 16, 2006, 09:45:56 PM

Maybe they will play Schaub when Vick throws his 5th TD of the night.   ;)

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 16, 2006, 09:48:54 PM

Maybe they will play Schaub when Vick throws his 5th TD of the night. ;)

Touche.  Vick's having a great night after a horrible start.  Falcons are really taking advantage of Dallas' horrible safety play.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 16, 2006, 10:00:58 PM

hey guru, I thought you left for good?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 16, 2006, 10:02:36 PM

hey guru, I thought you left for good?

Obviously NOT a man of his word.....very admirable quality in a pastor, don't ya think.   ;)

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 16, 2006, 10:16:24 PM

I thought things over and decided I would not let things get personal anymore.  I'm a Bucs fan and enjoy this sight, and I live in an area surrounded by Falcon fans.  Those who wish to make remarks regarding my calling as a Pastor, or business owner, or former Marine, or whatever, will just have to let their words bring 'them' down from now on.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 16, 2006, 10:35:11 PM

Have you seen the size of Darnell Dockett the Falcons DT, number 90? He is one fat SOB.

That's Grady Jackson...  He's about 350

My Bad.......I clicked on the Arizona link on NFL.com instead of the Atlanta.  [banghead]

He looks a lot more than 350lbs........the guy is completely obese.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 16, 2006, 10:31:44 PM

Have you seen the size of Darnell Dockett the Falcons DT, number 90? He is one fat SOB.

That's Grady Jackson...  He's about 350

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 16, 2006, 10:37:01 PM

Darnell Dockett plays for ARIZONA

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 16, 2006, 10:38:29 PM

Darnell Dockett plays for ARIZONA

LOL.......I corrected it two minutes before you posted.   ;)

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 16, 2006, 10:38:55 PM

Griffith will be a FA next year.  Hard to judge his lead blocking as the Atlanta zone scheme has a different look, but he has good ability to catch out of the backfield and can get tough yards.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons/Cowboys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools