Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Askew has great mind set! « previous next »
Page: 1

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: June 19, 2008, 09:26:15 AM

All this despite the fact that he left New York because he wanted a chance to carry the ball regularly.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 19, 2008, 06:39:11 AM

When asked weather or not his role will expand this coming season, Askew replied with.

"I don't want to say anything. I'm here to block. Everything else is second."

I guy who know what he was brought here to do you have got to like the team first attitude.

But after showing decent hands look for his rle to expand in the passing game in 2008.

"We're going to try to do that," Gruden said. "He's an integral part of our offense. He does have pass-receiving skills. Running skills. We'd like to use all our backs, and he's certainly a guy we're going to use."

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 19, 2008, 09:18:17 AM

Askew is such a dude, and a lethal blocker too.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Askew has great mind set! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools