Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How many people did you see wearing Celtic Jersey's today? « previous next »
Page: 1

Moosedrool

Starter

: June 18, 2008, 08:28:12 PM

My fooking neighbor has a Celtic flag flying - first time I've ever seen it. Are they worse than NY fans? If I have a couple of more beers tonight I'm gonna run over there and pee on it. I'll post pictures if I do.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 18, 2008, 08:29:52 PM

Please do.  That would be hilarious.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 18, 2008, 10:39:06 PM

Nothing can be worse than Yankee fans....except Patriot fans.

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#3 : June 18, 2008, 10:51:37 PM

All Yankee fans are Jackoffs

Patriots fans have no honor or dignity. They accept cheating to win.

Membership cards for "Red Sox Nation" can only be dated back to October 2004.

Most Cubs fans are fakes. I hope they go another 100 years! F'n losers! Don't ya'll get it? Your team sucks, always has and always will. You can't talk crap. You have nothing. One Hundred and counting...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 19, 2008, 12:08:31 AM

so, if the bucs were the pats, and we had won a few superbowls, then it was discovered that we did what they did, you would disown the bucs?

just curious, not trying to stir anything up...

I'm not sure how I would feel...Obviously I wouldn't want to cheat to win, but if it were your team, how would you feel?

Moosedrool

Starter

#5 : June 19, 2008, 12:24:59 AM

so, if the bucs were the pats, and we had won a few superbowls, then it was discovered that we did what they did, you would disown the bucs?

just curious, not trying to stir anything up...

I'm not sure how I would feel...Obviously I wouldn't want to cheat to win, but if it were your team, how would you feel?
If you cheat, get away with it, and outsmart the opposition good for you. If you cheat and get caught...well you're pretty much boogered in this day of media coverage. See Skip Bayless(sp).

Kinda like what that fatt fooker Schultz use to say in Hogan's Heroes; “I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!”

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#6 : June 19, 2008, 01:08:19 AM

I would be ashamed of my team for downright cheating as the Cheatriots did and I sure wouldn't consider my team to be some kind of dynasty afterwards.

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#7 : June 19, 2008, 11:54:06 PM

Same with Patriots flags right?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How many people did you see wearing Celtic Jersey's today? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools