Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Honey do list" vs today's game?? « previous next »
Page: 1

: December 17, 2006, 12:51:22 PM

I will probably try and do both here & there; because this is a verrry busy time of the year and
my wife and I have a ton of things that need to get done and more importantly, the Bucs are a
horrible 3-10 team and will probably lose again today.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 17, 2006, 12:53:35 PM

I haven't even showered yet, the game starts in about 10 mins, and usually I am at the bar with my boys by now...

#2 : December 17, 2006, 12:56:39 PM

I hear ya Boid; and I could either blow off what needs to be done to watch us lose by like 23-7
and be DOUBLE pissed at the day's end, or I can concentrate on what is needed to be done in
my household and randomly check in here & there to see how bad the score is(that way things
got done and I didn't totally waste my time watching crap).

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#3 : December 17, 2006, 01:13:45 PM

Thank god I don't have a wife nagging at me during the game.

#4 : December 17, 2006, 01:22:59 PM

No one is nagging anyone around here, and most of the stuff to be done is stuff that "I" want
to get done but have been putting off. Plus, my wife is also really cute and never denies me any
of the personal & private rewards that come with hard work.  ;)

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#5 : December 17, 2006, 01:42:59 PM

So in other words... she is the boss....

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Honey do list" vs today's game?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools