Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I said this waaaaay back in 2005.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Orangegone1

Starter

#15 : December 17, 2006, 05:54:18 PM

How bout this one then if you want to keep track of things - CJ Spiller will be one of the best all around backs in the NFL when he gets drafted out of Clemson. Guy can catch, run and has top notch speed and moves so 12/17/2006 you heard it here first.
.....that Vince Young is a STUD and will do well in the NFL and be a high draft pick, but I was
met with alot of "you're crazy" and "he sucks". ;)

Young was 8 for 15 for 85 yards today. 1 fumble and 0 for 8 on 3rd downs. Maybe is isn't ready for Canton just yet.

#16 : December 17, 2006, 08:24:08 PM

["Didn't you also say the Bucs should draft "stud" Mike Williams"]

Nope, I was actually hoping for Cedric Benson at the time but both players turned out to be a bust.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#17 : December 17, 2006, 08:39:34 PM

How bout this one then if you want to keep track of things - CJ Spiller will be one of the best all around backs in the NFL when he gets drafted out of Clemson. Guy can catch, run and has top notch speed and moves so 12/17/2006 you heard it here first.
.....that Vince Young is a STUD and will do well in the NFL and be a high draft pick, but I was
met with alot of "you're crazy" and "he sucks". ;)

Young was 8 for 15 for 85 yards today. 1 fumble and 0 for 8 on 3rd downs. Maybe is isn't ready for Canton just yet.

Did they win the game?

I believe he is 7-4 as a rookie starter.

He has his ups and downs but he makes plays when his team needs him.

He is a leader and a winner.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 17, 2006, 09:09:37 PM

CHRISPY has plenty of time to watch Young because he leaves the bucs games so early that by the time he gets home Vince is still on ;D;D

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I said this waaaaay back in 2005.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools