Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance against the Bengals? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 09, 2006, 11:25:48 PM

There's always a chance and I hope they can pull it off.  Cincy has a wicked group of WRs and if the pressure on the QB and DBs don't step up the Bucs might get whipped bad.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 09, 2006, 11:31:04 PM

There's always a chance and I hope they can pull it off. Cincy has a wicked group of WRs and if the pressure on the QB and DBs don't step up the Bucs might get whipped bad.

Henry is out, Johnson is dinged (concussion I believe), and Who'surmamma has a dinged up heel that has kept it out of three games, although he played against the Pats.--The Pats absolutely beat the piss out of Cinci--Not that we are the Pats -- but hey gives some semblance of hope

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : October 09, 2006, 11:35:31 PM

Hopefully, a lot of them will get arrested before Sun. ;D

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#18 : October 09, 2006, 11:37:50 PM

mmhmm

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#19 : October 09, 2006, 11:46:03 PM

Hopefully, a lot of them will get arrested before Sun. ;D

With titty bars abound and no more blue laws --luck is on our side  :o

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#20 : October 10, 2006, 01:28:31 AM

Actually, I believe the Bucs can pull a win over Cincinnati on Sunday. Right now, The Bengal's run D is as bad as the Bucs and that might actually keep things competitive for the offense. Palmer to Johnson is still dangerous along with the RB Johnson, but maybe the Bucs D can show up to stop them.

WHODAYton

Practice Squad

#21 : October 10, 2006, 02:05:11 AM

With titty bars abound and no more blue laws --luck is on our side  :o

Hamilton County has no boobie bars...

Looks like you are SOL.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 10, 2006, 11:50:35 PM

Hamilton County has no boobie bars...

Looks like you are SOL.

Ah....but Tampa does....and that is our master plan....The night before the game we'll get all your convicts out there looking at the cans and getting wild and crazy, they'll all be in the slammer and the Bucs will get our first win by a forfeit.....yeah....I like it.

Joe Redner, it's your civil duty! Get to work!

By the way....come up with your own damn saying. Rippin' off the Saint's "Who Dat" is just plain sad.

WHODAYton

Practice Squad

#23 : October 11, 2006, 12:25:27 AM

Ah....but Tampa does....and that is our master plan....The night before the game we'll get all your convicts out there looking at the cans and getting wild and crazy, they'll all be in the slammer and the Bucs will get our first win by a forfeit.....yeah....I like it.

By the way....come up with your own damn saying. Rippin' off the Saint's "Who Dat" is just plain sad.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

And sorry about my profile name...

But "TampaBaySucksAndIsZeroAndFour" was already taken.

KS Bengal Fan

Practice Squad

#24 : October 11, 2006, 09:09:20 AM

Hey, our convicts are all suspended so they won't be there!  Palmer and the boys will be there ready to play.

And as far as ripping off the Saints "Who Dat" cheer you need to check your history.  The Bengals "Who-Dey" cheer was around a couple of years before the Saints cheer.

The Saint's Who Dat started in 1983, Bum Phillips had the Saints fans feeling playoffs for the first time in their history. They had their best start ever with a 5-3 record halfway through the season. They lost their first two games by a total of 4 points. They could of easily been 8-0, or 7-1 at the halfway point.

As for the Bengals their chant started in the 1981 season.  The chant started, Who They think is going to beat them Bengals. ( Cincinnati was on a roll.they were 7-3 a season after they finished 6-10 and prior two seasons 4-12) When some hollered, "Who They think is going to beat them Bengals" Other fans would reply with "Nobody"
A week or two later. The whole chant started to grow, and the nobody was stretched out to Noooo Boooooooody. Coming from an old car commericial of (Red Frazier Ford ) who was out of business at the time. But had a very popular commercial, Who's going to give you a better deal than Red Frazier? Nooo Boooody.  When Cincinnati made the playoffs, the Hudepohl beer company(Cincy local company) jumped on the Who Dey bandwagon with their own version in Hu Dey Beer.

Who they think is going to beat them Bengals. Quickly changed to Who Dey think is gonna beat dem Bengals.  Now you will hear stories of where it started and it wasn't Cincinnati. But I assure you, it came from Cincinnati during November of 1981.

So it was the Saints who ripped off our cheer.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#25 : October 11, 2006, 11:39:46 PM

Well, I know I feel enlightened! Who the hell cares! [banghead]

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 12, 2006, 01:10:18 AM

Well, I know I feel enlightened! Who the hell cares! [banghead]

Not me.

LA BUC

Starter

#27 : October 12, 2006, 01:17:49 AM

Wow! What was that? I can't believe I read the whole thing.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 12, 2006, 09:41:24 AM

statistically speaking the bengals' offense and defense are both way below where you'd expect. they're struggling, they just manage to win games in the process....basically, the bengals are in the same boat as us if we'd made a couple key plays the last couple of weeks - winning games but with plenty of things to fix.....this game comes down to our D vs rudi johnson, IMO.  if he looks like deuce against us, we lose.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 12, 2006, 07:39:36 PM

I think we might win against the Bengals.  I'm thinking that the "X" factor of Gradowshi's leadership and charisma will get the team playing hard again both offense and defense.  I just think we might see a really good Bucs team Sun.  That may surprise us all.  Sometimes all you need is a spark.  Especially when you are down 0-4/  I'm not expecting a win, but I think we may get one  and hey, it's Bucs Ball, it may be ugly.

BTW Bucs INT20...I don't get the smiley face skit????

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance against the Bengals? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools