Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rod Marinelli « previous next »
Page: 1

buckit

Hall of Famer

: December 17, 2006, 11:46:40 AM

Yea, I probably spelled it wrong, but I'm f***in hungover, so whatever...

Anyway, have you noticed that both Dungy and Kiffen now have teams that can't tackle worth a s***?  The only real commonality, I beleive was Rod.  Tell me, why wouldn't the new Assistant Coaching staff simply steal his system of drills and practice to continue the excellence?

Makes no sense.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 17, 2006, 11:48:46 AM

Anyway, have you noticed that both Dungy and Kiffen now have teams that can't tackle worth a s***?  The only real commonality, I beleive was Rod.  Tell me, why wouldn't the new Assistant Coaching staff simply steal his system of drills and practice to continue the excellence?

Makes no sense.

Rod is Mr.Motivator...he gets 110% out of the players.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 17, 2006, 11:54:37 AM

Too bad that motivation alone doesn't equate to wins.  Detroit is much worse than they were under Mooch who is known as a very laid back coach.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 17, 2006, 11:55:47 AM

Makes no sense.

The Bucs defense has shown improvement this year.  They are currently ranked 16th overall.  I am not sure I agree with you.  Then again the Bears offense may rip them a new one today.  :P

buckit

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 17, 2006, 11:59:56 AM

When Rod gets the Ax in Detroit (and he will), maybe we can bring him back as our DC

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rod Marinelli « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools