Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 yards and a fumble back arrested for DUI « previous next »
Page: 1

matt

Starter

: July 03, 2008, 02:41:48 PM

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/2008/07/judge_found_kevin_grady_unable.html

A .281 BAC is not exactly just "a few too many" and really shouldn't be taken too lightly. Luckily, despite his illustrious prep career, Grady sucks and has NEVER been effective at Michigan. He's the third back AT BEST, assuming incoming freshman Sam McGuffie doesn't pass him on the depth chart, so Rich should have an easy decision with him.

This post is basically for the jilted East Ohio University fans to trash Rich and Michigan while they still can. Rivals currently has Michigan ranked #4 in the country with the early recruits: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=823591

Rest easy, East Ohio fans, word has it, Bill Stewart intends to continue the EOU tradition of losing to USF! As an aside, in the years EOU hosts the game, they'll be handing out EOU MBAs!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 03, 2008, 09:39:11 PM

WOW.  A 0.281BAC is just a sip or 2 from dead.  Anything over 0.3 is life threatening.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 05, 2008, 01:18:02 PM

Michigan Sucks

OT, but...

I'll never forget WVU in 93, crying how they deserved a shot at the title....then they step into the Sugar Bowl against UF and get WAXED 41-7

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 05, 2008, 04:31:05 PM

at .281 how was even able to walk? good god. that's ridiculous. i'm sure i've been there as there have many black out nights but i've never tried to drive! that's insane.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 yards and a fumble back arrested for DUI « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools