Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bruce Gradkowski happy to be out of Tampa « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

#15 : June 21, 2008, 09:52:03 PM

The actions of the players were not different.....that's what I'm trying to tell you.

Arguing with a man is one thing.... placing hands on them is another. We'll have to agree to disagree on your assessment.

Which is what Simms did to Parcells during games more than once.....and Everson Walls did to Bellichek in another game. It wasn't simply an argument.

I'm not disputing that at all but in my 30+ yrs of being a football junkie, i've never seen or heard of it. Care to provide a link?

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 21, 2008, 09:42:59 PM

Sorry Bruce, but you were given opportunities to prove you belonged as the starting QB. I know you were thrown in the lineup in a rookie season, but make the most of the chances you've got. If he seriously thought he would beat out Jeff Garcia and Luke McCown in a training camp competition, than I'd like to know what color the sky is in his world. I rooted for Bruce to make it since he played college ball in the same conference as my school, but he just didn't make it happen with the same offense that Garcia and McCown had. Good luck to you in St. Louis, but stay in your lane, Bruce.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#17 : June 21, 2008, 11:03:40 PM

I see that PattiMacIdiot is frequenting the red board spewing his hatred for Gruden and love for RichieRichMAC. Same tired, boring stuff, every time.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

#18 : June 21, 2008, 10:32:06 PM

understood

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#19 : June 21, 2008, 09:12:18 PM

The actions of the players were not different.....that's what I'm trying to tell you.

Arguing with a man is one thing.... placing hands on them is another. We'll have to agree to disagree on your assessment.

Which is what Simms did to Parcells during games more than once.....and Everson Walls did to Bellichek in another game. It wasn't simply an argument.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

#20 : June 21, 2008, 04:12:05 PM

He's on Sirius as I type. Says that all he asked was for an opportunity to compete and once Garcia got here, he was no longer given that opportunity. Said "it was like I wasn't even there..... After being a starter for 11 games, I felt like an afterthought."

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : June 21, 2008, 04:13:27 PM

That's because he WAS an after thought.  Maybe him and Chrissy can get together and comfort each other.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#22 : June 21, 2008, 04:13:56 PM

I liked the kid, but my god, you were an afterthought because we had Jeff Garcia....

what part of that can't he understand.

Patrick McIrish

Second String

#23 : June 21, 2008, 04:15:07 PM

What a surprise, another offensive player unhappy about playing in Tampa.

PS - I know it's not Chuck, I keep reading about what a great motivator he is, probably the water or something.  

There can  be only one star on a Jon Gruden team and it won't ever be a player.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#24 : June 21, 2008, 04:18:12 PM

Patrick McIrish, are you a democrat?  Because democrats seem to focus all thier blame on one guy.  Dubya.  It seems like your that way with Gruden..

Huey Freeman

Starter
#25 : June 21, 2008, 04:21:34 PM

He made himself an afterthought with his play. 

Very sharp there, Badabing. 

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#26 : June 21, 2008, 04:32:55 PM

AFTERTHOUGHT!!!!!

He should be thankful he was thought of at all.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : June 21, 2008, 04:37:34 PM

AFTERTHOUGHT!!!!!

He should be thankful he was thought of at all.

That's for sure.   He can thank Gruden for even giving him a shot.   Of course he is glad to be out of Tampa.   He had too many good QB's ahead of him.   I'm betting he'll be saying he's glad to be out of St. Louis soon for the same reason.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 21, 2008, 04:39:59 PM

yeah Gradkowski had you rooting for him until he would play terrible, then you just hated his guts and wanted somebody else in there.

Dont get me wrong, I'll be rooting for him in St. Louis, but with Bulger and Green, I dont think hell go anywhere there, unless the injury bug strikes..

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#29 : June 21, 2008, 04:43:36 PM

Why would you be rooting for him in St. Louis? He embarrassed the hell out of us on national television after a delicious meal.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bruce Gradkowski happy to be out of Tampa « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools