Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On defense, we know it's Ronde... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

defntlydiffrnt

Starter

« #30 : December 06, 2006, 03:51:06 PM »

Galloway has an average of 13.68 over 12 games.
Clayton has an average of 10.52 over 12 games.  

Both suck.  Galloway has been doing better rushing.  Just sayin...

And I guess it deems repeating but I love both of these players but to say that 1 is doing well than the other is crazy.  Yeah, Galloway has more TDs but how am I supposed to feel good about 5 TDs over 12 games?  How? 

They both suck this year.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #31 : December 06, 2006, 03:54:30 PM »

Galloway has an average of 13.68 over 12 games.
Clayton has an average of 10.52 over 12 games. 

Both suck.  Galloway has been doing better rushing.  Just sayin...

And I guess it deems repeating but I love both of these players but to say that 1 is doing well than the other is crazy. Yeah, Galloway has more TDs but how am I supposed to feel good about 5 TDs over 12 games? How?

They both suck this year.

because that's what WR's get paid to do, score. on this team this year 5 TD's is LT like. That's why .............

defntlydiffrnt

Starter

« #32 : December 06, 2006, 04:00:27 PM »

I'll try and put it this way since now it's turned to defending Galloway and our pathetic offense for their 40 points this season...

Which really disturbs you more:

A WR who drops a ball in coverage for a first down?  .......or....
A WR who drops the ball wide open for a score?

That's what I judged my decision on where Galloway doesn't deserve MVP.  I also think Clayton makes a better blocker and should be a safety b/c he's not effective on the offense either.

Both suck.  Galloway just sucks least.  Better?  But only b/c he's scored. 

However, I give Davin the award.  Still.  I think he's coming along nicely and has done quite well for missing several games at the beginning of the season. 

IT'S JUST MY OPINION.

One thing I can say for sure.  Losing sure does bring out the argumentative side of fans sometimes.  LOL  Wait...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #33 : December 06, 2006, 04:13:20 PM »

I'll try and put it this way since now it's turned to defending Galloway and our pathetic offense for their 40 points this season...

Which really disturbs you more:

A WR who drops a ball in coverage for a first down? .......or....
A WR who drops the ball wide open for a score?

That's what I judged my decision on where Galloway doesn't deserve MVP. I also think Clayton makes a better blocker and should be a safety b/c he's not effective on the offense either.

Both suck. Galloway just sucks least. Better? But only b/c he's scored.

However, I give Davin the award. Still. I think he's coming along nicely and has done quite well for missing several games at the beginning of the season.

IT'S JUST MY OPINION.

One thing I can say for sure. Losing sure does bring out the argumentative side of fans sometimes. LOL Wait...
Okay so the O has put up 40.

And Galloway has been responsible for 30 of them.

Feel better now?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #34 : December 06, 2006, 04:28:39 PM »

I personally can not judge the WR's properly becuase as a group they are dropping too many balls (same can be said of Alstott, Carnell, and Pittman).  Not only that but the change at the QB position and Stovall not receiving enough playing time makes it ultra tough to gauge what is happening.

The MVP on offense in my opinion is Buenning.

defntlydiffrnt

Starter

« #35 : December 06, 2006, 04:38:21 PM »

I'll take Buenning as well.  I hated that he got injured.  Hated it! 

But the WR corps still suck.  The back corps suck as well.  Just so we're clear on that.  :p

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
« #36 : December 06, 2006, 04:47:04 PM »

i'll give my offensive mvp to michael pittman...he blocks better than caddy on 3rd downs...he catches the ball better than any of our receivers...and if im not mistaken...he should have the highest avg. yards per play...

escobar

Hall of Famer

« #37 : December 06, 2006, 04:58:02 PM »

But who is the offensive MVP so far?

My vote is for Galloway right now.

Granted their are four games left, but Joey seems to be the only guy who can make something happen, and that is by use of his one dimension.

It is amazing to think a man that is 35 can still outrace DBs a generation younger than he, and do so with ease. He has put up decent numbers given the O's condition.

Tip O' the hat to ya!

So who is your O MVP, and why ???

Think of how much better Galloway's season would be if our QB was accurate. Last year was his best year as a pro and he would have passed those numbers this year had Grad's been able to hit him on those deep balls. He would have over 1k yards by now and 10 tds with 4 games left.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #38 : December 06, 2006, 05:02:42 PM »

But who is the offensive MVP so far?

My vote is for Galloway right now.

Granted their are four games left, but Joey seems to be the only guy who can make something happen, and that is by use of his one dimension.

It is amazing to think a man that is 35 can still outrace DBs a generation younger than he, and do so with ease. He has put up decent numbers given the O's condition.

Tip O' the hat to ya!

So who is your O MVP, and why ???

Think of how much better Galloway's season would be if our QB was accurate. Last year was his best year as a pro and he would have passed those numbers this year had Grad's been able to hit him on those deep balls. He would have over 1k yards by now and 10 tds with 4 games left.
While that is all speculation, it also carries some merit.  Galloway had number comparable to Torry Holt last year...I think his numbers will slip next year, but I also think he will be used more properly as well. 

And by peoperly, I think he will be in as the #2, and not be the featured wideout...So lets hope that Stove makes a better impact than Clayton did (which shouldn't be difficult). 

Also, isn't Galloway a FA next year?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #39 : December 06, 2006, 08:47:24 PM »

Matt Bryant.

barberiino

Second String

« #40 : December 06, 2006, 09:16:17 PM »

MY VOTE IS FOR BIDWELL

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #41 : December 06, 2006, 09:27:02 PM »

Clearly, it has to be Anthony Becht by a wide margin.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #42 : December 06, 2006, 09:28:56 PM »

Clearly, it has to be Anthony Becht by a wide margin.
ROTFLMMFAO!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On defense, we know it's Ronde... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools