Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: vote 4 barrack obama « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

#120 : June 24, 2008, 06:59:21 PM

taxes rise...gas prices submerges. it cant go both ways.

Anybody have a clue what that means?

Gas floats on water - so they tax it more.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#121 : June 24, 2008, 07:00:39 PM

Galt, I have no idea..

I guess since Bush cut our taxes, the price of gas went up.  That makes total sense.

So I guess if Obama raises our taxes, the price of gas will go down.  I mean I can't see the relation, but people who vote Democrat are the brightest of the bunch.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#122 : June 24, 2008, 07:18:06 PM

I thought maybe, tax the oil companies so much that they "go under", so the only ones left to sell us gas are mermaids.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#123 : June 24, 2008, 08:34:17 PM

WOW!!! W..........................................ow!!

Im showing this to my co-workers tomm. So we can all have a good laugh. Good times!

Navy schools are the best in the service, and everything else is a distant second. It's not even close, and there's no question about it.

#124 : June 24, 2008, 08:38:27 PM

Lets be honest Navy is one of laughing stock of the military forces.

You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. When I was in the Marine Corps, there were so few people in my field that all branches attended the same school in Ft. Gordon, Georgia. Of the seventeen people in class, there were three Navy guys, five Air Force guys, five men and three women from the Army. All five Air Force guys were dropped within the first three weeks. By the end of the school, half of the Army people had been set back, including all of the girls. The Navy guys graduated one, two, and three. The schooling that they had before they got to Ft. Gordon but them light years ahead of everyone else.

Navy schools are the best in the service, and everything else is a distant second. It's not even close, and there's no question about it.

Then how come I always hear of Marines making fun of "Sailors"?

#125 : June 25, 2008, 06:09:24 AM

Because they just got out of high school and are still clueless.

#126 : June 25, 2008, 09:25:55 AM

Because they just got out of high school and are still clueless.

I see what you mean, I didn't mean any disrespect to you're service.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: vote 4 barrack obama « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools