Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Top 50 NFL Players by CBS ....not 1 Buc made it. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#75 : June 30, 2008, 02:33:38 PM

Galloway is better than Welker, that's all you need to know.
You're a homer wearing Pewter colored glasses, that all you need to know.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#76 : June 30, 2008, 02:35:04 PM

Galloway is better than Welker, that's all you need to know.
You're a homer wearing Pewter colored glasses, that all you need to know.
Welker is a better Ike Hilliard. All he does is run 8 yards, go down to his knees, and catch the ball.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#77 : June 30, 2008, 03:15:04 PM

Would the Pats have given up a 2nd for Galloway?  Doubt it. 

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#78 : June 30, 2008, 04:58:02 PM

I think Galloway is more valuable than Welker because Galloway is a true #1 receiver you can build a passing offense around. If Welker was your #1 receiver you'd be in serious trouble. However, Welker is better at being a #2 receiver than Galloway is at being a #1 receiver, if that makes any sense.
Build a passing offense around? Are you serious? He's 38 freaking years old!!!

know anybody in the league that old or younger that gets his kind of separation? Hey he's old but I'll take his old before most of the starting receivers in this league. Joey is the least of our worries. Ike is the guy that someone needs to beat out to make this WR corps special...
And when I say you can build a passing offense around Galloway, I'm speaking over the sum of his career, not right now at this moment.
So he's not the kind? You meant he "was" the kind, because now he's not much anymore really.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#79 : June 30, 2008, 04:59:31 PM

Would the Pats have given up a 2nd for Galloway? Doubt it.
I also doubt it.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Top 50 NFL Players by CBS ....not 1 Buc made it. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools