Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Breakfast With The Gators" « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

: June 29, 2008, 10:28:20 PM

I usually skip right over this garbage on Sunsport (or whatever the hell it's called these days) Sunday mornings this time of year but when I saw it was the Auburn game, I had to pause and catch the ending. I had totally forgotten the **CENSORED**bag call Urban made with the time out right before the first final kick. I would have given anything if that kick had been wide right ......  8)

BTW, Bynum is a pretty damn good kicker out of St Thomas Aquinas in Miami. Did none of the Florida schools recruit him??

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 30, 2008, 10:12:31 AM

i think they all tried to recruit him.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

LFO

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 30, 2008, 05:52:05 PM

I usually skip right over this garbage on Sunsport (or whatever the hell it's called these days) Sunday mornings this time of year but when I saw it was the Auburn game, I had to pause and catch the ending. I had totally forgotten the **CENSORED**bag call Urban made with the time out right before the first final kick. I would have given anything if that kick had been wide right ......  8)

BTW, Bynum is a pretty damn good kicker out of St Thomas Aquinas in Miami. Did none of the Florida schools recruit him??

And if he made the first and missed the second, he would have been a hero.

It works both ways.

I don't really care for the call, but it became a "trendy" thing to do last year both in college and the NFL.  I am not sure it ever actually worked, however.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Breakfast With The Gators" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools