Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Guess what Garcias new contract will be.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#75 : July 02, 2008, 08:21:49 AM

that is 3 NFC QB's...what about the other NFC QB's?

This reminds me of an exercise i used to do with my daughter when she was in kindergarten:

Of these Probowl NFC qbs, which one doesn't belong?

Romo-36tds
Favre-28tds
Hasselbeck-28tds
Garcia-13tds

I know this may be difficult for some but even my lil girl knows who doesn't belong in that group.

Is that the only stat you use for Pro Bowl consideration?  That seems pretty elementary to me...

You must be accountable for your actions!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#76 : July 02, 2008, 08:27:08 AM

2yrs, $2.5M per year. $1M signing bonus. $6M total, $3M guaranteed.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#77 : July 02, 2008, 11:20:12 AM

Rusty.  That looks good to me, but I'm guessing low for Garcia's wishes.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#78 : July 02, 2008, 12:00:43 PM

His wife will kick him out of the house.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

#79 : July 02, 2008, 02:33:14 PM

that is 3 NFC QB's...what about the other NFC QB's?

This reminds me of an exercise i used to do with my daughter when she was in kindergarten:

Of these Probowl NFC qbs, which one doesn't belong?

Romo-36tds
Favre-28tds
Hasselbeck-28tds
Garcia-13tds

I know this may be difficult for some but even my lil girl knows who doesn't belong in that group.

Is that the only stat you use for Pro Bowl consideration? That seems pretty elementary to me...

I'm not the one that keep throwing out the label that he's a "pro bowl" qb. At this point in his career, he's average AT BEST and not worthy of being handed the starting job.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#80 : July 02, 2008, 03:33:15 PM

Instead of using TD passes, use QB ratings and see where the four listed QBs rank.
They all won their divisions in the NFC. Favre didn't want to go to Hawaii, so Garcia went.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

#81 : July 02, 2008, 04:34:58 PM

Instead of using TD passes, use QB ratings and see where the four listed QBs rank.
They all won their divisions in the NFC. Favre didn't want to go to Hawaii, so Garcia went.

All I care about is what i see on the field.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Guess what Garcias new contract will be.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools