Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zeitgeistmovie.com, Joe, Religious People, Anybody??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12

spartan

Hall of Famer
« : June 30, 2008, 04:50:44 PM »

One thing i've learned here and others should learn. Don't get into an intellectual debate with ufo joe. You aren't going to win.
I pretty much trust everything he says. Hands down.

Want to reassess that stance?

Not really.

Ah Ha!

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
« #1 : June 30, 2008, 02:17:18 PM »

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

I would love to hear some opinions after watching this...especially some of you religious folks.

Joe, you know of this movie??

Anyone?

« #2 : June 30, 2008, 02:21:31 PM »

wow look like an eye opener. I think the truth will come out soon!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #3 : June 30, 2008, 02:27:29 PM »

Most of that movie was just common sense.   I felt it was a waste of time watching it.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
« #4 : June 30, 2008, 02:49:12 PM »

I thought it was interesting at least.....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #5 : June 30, 2008, 02:52:47 PM »

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

I would love to hear some opinions after watching this...especially some of you religious folks.

Joe, you know of this movie??

Anyone?

The part about religion/Jesus/sun of God is amazing. But to see where they got that information,
make sure to check out this lecture by Jordan Maxwell. Zeitgeist was in part, based in Jordan's
work. My wife and I went to an event in his honor here in LA not too long go. Good stuff.

Horus represents the Sun. The Sun rises into heaven. It/he conquers the darkness. To our
ancestors, the dark represented the unknown and the cold. It was the scary time of the day
when the animals came out to hunt. God's gift to the world was the Sun coming again in the
morning. The Sun has risen again! Amen Ra!

Egyptian.

The Sun rises above the Horizon (Horus also = Horizon). Horus battled Set. Sun Set. It's
all about the Sun. Hours of the day also comes from the word Horus.

All of that is based on Jordan's work. If you have patience, check it out. IMO, it's worth
your time. And it's not just Christianity that based their religion on the Sun.

The explanation of where the word "Church" comes from is very interesting too.

Jordan Maxwell: Astro-Theology

Jordan's work is not relegated to astro-theology. His hidden meaning of symbols is fascinating too, IMO.
Brilliant man.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
« #6 : June 30, 2008, 03:00:42 PM »

Thanks!

Will def check it out.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #7 : June 30, 2008, 03:25:51 PM »

Why is church on SUN day?

The light of the world...

Easter SUNRISE service. Why so much sun love?

« #8 : June 30, 2008, 03:35:39 PM »

The sun is the giver of all life that we know.

This at least we can prove.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #9 : June 30, 2008, 03:38:11 PM »

I watched to about the end of Horus=Jesus thing. After that I knew it was going to be a load of old crap. Sorry, but for something that is supposedly researched in depth. that is straight out of Google. I have read a number of articles debunking all that stuff, some from Archeologists. Seeing as it starts as a pile of poo, no point in wasting 2 hrs on it.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #10 : June 30, 2008, 03:43:35 PM »

The sun is the giver of all life that we know.

Exactly. Take the time to watch the Maxwell lecture. Trust me that you'll learn something. I
know I did. It's pretty obvious where this stuff comes from. At least to me it is.

None of this has anything to do with archeologists. Unless they're now in the business of
studying mythology. LOL.

Maxwell knows the Bible better than most Christians and Jews (Old Testament).

Without the Sun, you cannot have life.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #11 : June 30, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »

None of this has anything to do with archeologists. Unless they're now in the business of studying mythology. LOL.

The Ancient Egyptians had a habit of daubing their Temples, Pyramids and other building with pretty big pictures detailing the lives and stories of their Leaders, heroes and Gods. Funny enough, the people who dig up these buildings and translate the pretty pictures are called; Archeologists! :)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #12 : June 30, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »

No, that would be Egyptologists. They would specialize in the myths. Not the archaeologists.

And for anybody curious about the Sun of God stuff, watch Jordan's lectures and/or read some
of his books or check out his website. Tons of free stuff on there. And then make up your own
mind.

www.jordanmaxwell.com

« #13 : June 30, 2008, 04:11:51 PM »

One thing i've learned here and others should learn. Don't get into an intellectual debate with ufo joe. You aren't going to win.
I pretty much trust everything he says. Hands down.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #14 : June 30, 2008, 04:14:14 PM »

No, that would be Egyptologists. They would specialize in the myths. Not the archaeologists.

And for anybody curious about the Sun of God stuff, watch Jordan's lectures and/or read some
of his books or check out his website. Tons of free stuff on there. And then make up your own
mind.

www.jordanmaxwell.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptologists

An Egyptologist is any archaeologist, historian, linguist, or art historian who specializes in Egyptology, the scientific study of Ancient Egypt and its antiquities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeologist
Archaeology, archeology, or arch�ology (from Greek: αρχαιολογία - archaiologia, from αρχαίος - archaios, "primal, ancient, old" and λόγος - logos, "study") is the science that studies human cultures through the recovery, documentation, analysis and interpretation of material remains and environmental data, including architecture, artifacts, features, biofacts, and landscapes.
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zeitgeistmovie.com, Joe, Religious People, Anybody??? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools