Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Study Finds Long Benefit in Magic Mushroom Use « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 02, 2008, 07:41:04 PM

When I did use that stuff I did LSD vs. Mushrooms. Something about eating cow crap wasn't appealing.
"X" is the long island ice tea of drugs, I guess if you don't mind taking in heroin and coke and who knows what else go ahead and take it.
LSD is the cleanest and safest.

How can anything that plays tricks on your mind be safe for you??

MBF

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 02, 2008, 07:43:29 PM

When I did use that stuff I did LSD vs. Mushrooms. Something about eating cow crap wasn't appealing.
"X" is the long island ice tea of drugs, I guess if you don't mind taking in heroin and coke and who knows what else go ahead and take it.

It tricked his mind into this it was safe.

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 02, 2008, 09:55:29 PM

It not safe...just safer then what most people think.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 02, 2008, 11:28:47 PM

Definitely not for me back then or now.  :-X

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 02, 2008, 11:40:33 PM

Joe...im surprised you didnt get any buzz off of the salvia, although IMO, you didnt miss much.  You should definatelly try mushrooms, but they can upset your stomach at times...so vomitting is still possible.

From what I've read about people's experience with Salvia, you can have amazing experiences. They have
studied Salvia in laboratory-like settings. It seems to be very powerful.

But the stuff we bought was on the pier in Venice Beach at a head shop. I knew it wasn't the strongest
stuff. The strong extract stuff is what we really needed. It's available online at a few places. But I figured
we'd start small.

You should have seen it. My wife and I had ZERO experience with a water pipe and didn't know how to
do it. But I figured it out. Stuff is harsh. We may try again in the future.

Mushrooms will upset my stomach?  My stomach is upset all the time so no biggie! Maybe one day.

BucNGator

Starter

#35 : July 03, 2008, 01:45:13 AM

You should have seen it. My wife and I had ZERO experience with a water pipe and didn't know how to
do it. But I figured it out. Stuff is harsh. We may try again in the future.

The thought of you, using a bong, cracks me up!! 

Mushrooms will upset my stomach? My stomach is upset all the time so no biggie! Maybe one day.

I've never taken the "magic mushroom" trip...... but my older brother has, and used to put them in while making a gallon of strong tea!!  He swore by it and said it kept him from being nauseated!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Study Finds Long Benefit in Magic Mushroom Use « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools