Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow it was nice to be competitive again! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#15 : December 17, 2006, 05:35:33 PM

If the Bucs offense hung 31 on Chicago, imagine what the Cowboys or Saints will do to that OVER RATED defense.

When you take Tommie Harris and the Tank out of the middle the whole scheme does down.  They were the key with the pressure they bring up the middle.  If Tank is out the rest of the year they are in big trouble.

T

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 17, 2006, 05:37:50 PM

Naplesbuc-They said on the broadcast that Tank Johnson likely played his last game with the Bears. Thats gonna hurt the Bears chances in the playoffs, alot.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : December 17, 2006, 06:01:49 PM

It was nice to be competitive again. This does not bode well for all of the Chicago Bears idiot fans I work with. They are going to hear about it on Tuesday.

watson

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 17, 2006, 06:52:27 PM

Naplesbuc-They said on the broadcast that Tank Johnson likely played his last game with the Bears. Thats gonna hurt the Bears chances in the playoffs, alot.
T,
The way I understood the discussion about the situation was that the Bears would probably cut Johnson this next week.  If they do, wonder if the Bucs will be interested in hm?

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#19 : December 17, 2006, 06:53:43 PM

It was nice to be nervous for once. It was nice for people to feel the need to talk trash to me. It was nice to care.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 17, 2006, 07:29:28 PM

Wow.  You are back.

Even more suprising, is that this is not a "I hate Gruden" thread...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : December 17, 2006, 09:52:40 PM

T,
The way I understood the discussion about the situation was that the Bears would probably cut Johnson this next week. If they do, wonder if the Bucs will be interested in hm?
NO! No, no, no, no, no!  The defense is not supposed to be ARMED!

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#22 : December 18, 2006, 01:19:06 AM

it was fun to actually see the team play like an nfl team again.they had the bears on the ropes and just couldn't finish them off.man what a comeback.it gave me a chance to hollar again.wow that was a what we have been missing all year.some real firepower,splash plays,whatever you want to call them.thanks to tim rattay.what a trip man.it makes this season more worthwhile just to see the team explode against the bears.a win against cleveland would be a nice christmas present.i just hope this momentum keeps going through the last 2 games.it has certainly giving the bucs back some pride.maybe even it can save gruden's job.if nothing less maybe we will give rattay a chance to shine.put grads on the bench.gruden wanted a spark.well he sure got.go bucs!

phbuc

Rookie

#23 : December 18, 2006, 07:33:11 AM

Da Bears  continually cheat up on their D.  You beat Da Bears by beating their secondary.  I don't mind the loss.  I have my dignity this morning.

moose40

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 18, 2006, 08:21:43 AM

In fairness he was just as loyal to Chris this year.

Not so sure about that one, one story I read said that Gruden was talking to his veterans about a switch from Simms, to get them ready to rally around Grad

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 18, 2006, 08:23:52 AM

If the Bucs offense hung 31 on Chicago, imagine what the Cowboys or Saints will do to that OVER RATED defense.

When you take Tommie Harris and the Tank out of the middle the whole scheme does down.  They were the key with the pressure they bring up the middle.  If Tank is out the rest of the year they are in big trouble.

This defensive scheme is average when you take away the DT's.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow it was nice to be competitive again! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools