Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Replay???!!!!!! and this ones for all you Gruden Bashers « previous next »
Page: 1

hjlbrn

Second String

« : December 17, 2006, 05:35:18 PM »

First of all, my boy gruden is telling it like it is on the radio. if your not going to use the instant replay then why do we have it. becht had the first down  and we should of never punted in the first place, second of all (and this is the BIG one) the ball was dropped by the reciever. CLEARLY DROPPED. it took the ref a few seconds to call it in a catch in the first place and your not going to review it, im sorry that is bull. they would have punted and we possibly could have had a touchback and started from the 20. NOW TO ALL YOU GRUDEN BASHERS. stop blaming gruden. the only thing i blame gruden for is starting bruce in the first place. he didnt change this offense at all, and Rattay, even though he wont be our QB next year, got it done. THE SAME PLAYS AND RATTAY HITS THE RECIEVERS AT THE RIGHT TIME AND HAS TOUCH. i like bruce but hes not ready. the offense and defense played outstanding today against the so call BEST TEAM IN THE NFL. so stop blaming grudens offense, with a good QB, his offense works. so quit your complaining about firing gruden, change your diapers and deal with it, he is our coach. with an actual good QB his offense will work and your going to see it in the last 2 games. WATCH.

2006: 5-11

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

« #1 : December 17, 2006, 05:37:02 PM »

I thought the spot on the Becht catch was poor but I think he was still a football short.

BucfaninDC

Starter

« #2 : December 17, 2006, 05:37:52 PM »

First of all, my boy gruden is telling it like it is on the radio. if your not going to use the instant replay then why do we have it. becht had the first down  and we should of never punted in the first place, second of all (and this is the BIG one) the ball was dropped by the reciever. CLEARLY DROPPED. it took the ref a few seconds to call it in a catch in the first place and your not going to review it, im sorry that is bull. they would have punted and we possibly could have had a touchback and started from the 20. NOW TO ALL YOU GRUDEN BASHERS. stop blaming gruden. the only thing i blame gruden for is starting bruce in the first place. he didnt change this offense at all, and Rattay, even though he wont be our QB next year, got it done. THE SAME PLAYS AND RATTAY HITS THE RECIEVERS AT THE RIGHT TIME AND HAS TOUCH. i like bruce but hes not ready. the offense and defense played outstanding today against the so call BEST TEAM IN THE NFL. so stop blaming grudens offense, with a good QB, his offense works. so quit your complaining about firing gruden, change your diapers and deal with it, he is our coach. with an actual good QB his offense will work and your going to see it in the last 2 games. WATCH.

Computer time is over, go back to your padded room now.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #3 : December 17, 2006, 05:38:36 PM »

He should have had the first.  Bad bad spot

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

« #4 : December 17, 2006, 05:39:51 PM »

The thing here is, not even a good QB, just good QB play! I'm with ya though! Rattay played great today, is he the answer long term, probably not but you can see that Rattay knows how to run an offense, something we haven't seen this year. Gruden has good play design, always has, grads is young, overmatched and way out of his league at this point to dream about what Rattay did today.

Baghead #2

BucfaninDC

Starter

« #5 : December 17, 2006, 05:43:07 PM »

Just devil's advocate...why isn't Rattay the answer at QB next year?  He's only 29 and only played 2 quarters on this team and looked pretty good.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #6 : December 17, 2006, 05:44:51 PM »

Just devil's advocate...why isn't Rattay the answer at QB next year?  He's only 29 and only played 2 quarters on this team and looked pretty good.

With two years on the sidelines he might just be the best bet for 2007.   :o

« #7 : December 17, 2006, 05:58:39 PM »

With two years on the sidelines he might just be the best bet for 2007. :o
UNPOSSIBLE!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #8 : December 17, 2006, 06:15:18 PM »

Just devil's advocate...why isn't Rattay the answer at QB next year? He's only 29 and only played 2 quarters on this team and looked pretty good.

With two years on the sidelines he might just be the best bet for 2007. :o
UNPOSSIBLE!
??? ???

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

« #9 : December 17, 2006, 06:23:37 PM »

There was NO WAY he was short on that play

#2Linebacker32

Starter

« #10 : December 17, 2006, 07:02:44 PM »

The Bect catch was a horrible spot. The Refs in a whole in the second half was a joke. made it seem like they wanted to bears to win at all cost.. was sickning to watch them blow the game for us like that

« #11 : December 17, 2006, 07:16:02 PM »

First of all, my boy gruden is telling it like it is on the radio. if your not going to use the instant replay then why do we have it. becht had the first down and we should of never punted in the first place, second of all (and this is the BIG one) the ball was dropped by the reciever. CLEARLY DROPPED. it took the ref a few seconds to call it in a catch in the first place and your not going to review it, im sorry that is bull. they would have punted and we possibly could have had a touchback and started from the 20. NOW TO ALL YOU GRUDEN BASHERS. stop blaming gruden. the only thing i blame gruden for is starting bruce in the first place. he didnt change this offense at all, and Rattay, even though he wont be our QB next year, got it done. THE SAME PLAYS AND RATTAY HITS THE RECIEVERS AT THE RIGHT TIME AND HAS TOUCH. i like bruce but hes not ready. the offense and defense played outstanding today against the so call BEST TEAM IN THE NFL. so stop blaming grudens offense, with a good QB, his offense works. so quit your complaining about firing gruden, change your diapers and deal with it, he is our coach. with an actual good QB his offense will work and your going to see it in the last 2 games. WATCH.

do you need a pacifier?
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Replay???!!!!!! and this ones for all you Gruden Bashers « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools