Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What the heck is Hulk Hogan doing?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

: July 06, 2008, 08:14:42 PM

Thread locked due to the same immature dirt bags that hijack every thread because it's just what they do; and my apologies to people like Hate, Turbo, Skull and Bones, Jason Of The Tower, mjs, and people like that who always contribute something interesting and intelligent, instead of the sophmoric garbage these other individuals put out from thread to thread.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 06, 2008, 08:00:16 PM

Chrispy is the Puppet Master. 

No, Christy is the lead Puppet.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 06, 2008, 07:59:56 PM

Amazing that most every topic on the Cove ends up with some type of scuffle in the sand box.

Almost as amazing as someone on a Bucs message board asking if that was YOU in your sig pic......

even when he isn't even involved in the thread any longer, the same poster continues to bring him in...

this is really quite sad....I think someone has an unhealthy obsession, truely, someone needs help...  Either they have an obsession, or there self-esteem is so pathetic they need to rip someone else down on a constant basis to feel valuable themselves....  Either way, someone needs professional help, and soon!

every thread is the same old crap, and it never ends...

No, what is sad is your obsession with defending the idiot.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 06, 2008, 07:50:06 PM

Chrispy is the Puppet Master. 

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 06, 2008, 07:46:48 PM

Amazing that most every topic on the Cove ends up with some type of scuffle in the sand box.

Almost as amazing as someone on a Bucs message board asking if that was YOU in your sig pic......

even when he isn't even involved in the thread any longer, the same poster continues to bring him in...

this is really quite sad....I think someone has an unhealthy obsession, truely, someone needs help...  Either they have an obsession, or there self-esteem is so pathetic they need to rip someone else down on a constant basis to feel valuable themselves....  Either way, someone needs professional help, and soon!

every thread is the same old crap, and it never ends...

#5 : July 06, 2008, 07:42:19 PM

LMAO.... THAT was pretty damned amazing!!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 06, 2008, 07:38:12 PM

#7 : July 06, 2008, 07:19:34 PM

We just don't play well with others.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 06, 2008, 07:13:46 PM

I did not say it had to be on TMZ now did I, only that there are many different topics being thrown around and the only reason you're criticizing my thread is because you're a piece of crap and it's what you love to do.

Actually it's because it's month-old news, like I said before you starting embarrassing yourself with misspelled words and crappy math.

It's not all about you, Chrissy.

My, my look at all of the names you hurling. I wonder whose fault that will be in the future?

Booker

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 06, 2008, 07:15:27 PM

TMZ is not news......... News stories are much different and implying someone raped and molested their young daughter... TOTALLY classless

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 06, 2008, 07:05:18 PM

I did not say it had to be on TMZ now did I, only that there are many different topics being thrown around and the only reason you're criticizing my thread is because you're a piece of crap and it's what you love to do.

#11 : July 06, 2008, 07:07:29 PM

MBF

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 06, 2008, 07:07:59 PM

This hardly qualifies as news.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#13 : July 06, 2008, 07:01:06 PM

Don't need to idiot, just scroll down the boards and look and you'll see news stories of all shapes & sizes spread all over the Cove(and most were not created by me).

I counted 5 out of the first 30 that could possibly be on TMZ, but probably only 2 actually would.  That's 17% at best, or about 7% in realty.

But, hey, your math was close, Chrissy.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 06, 2008, 06:56:16 PM

Don't need to idiot, just scroll down the boards and look and you'll see news stories of all shapes & sizes spread all over the Cove(and most were not created by me).

Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What the heck is Hulk Hogan doing?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools