Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I have to sell my collection « previous next »
Page: 1 2

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : June 24, 2008, 08:14:10 PM

LOL...ya'll certainly have creative imaginations...basically my wife and I are going to sell everything and adventure across America...white water rafting, hiking, sky diving, and other types of adventures and we aren't sure when we are going to return to Tampa permanently.  I don’t want this stuff to waste away in boxes in some dark storage area and I have asked my family members if they wanted it but they all declined. If I gave it to the teenagers of the family lord knows what would happen to it or where it would end up. I would rather a true Buccaneers fan that would appreciate it have it instead of a family member that only views it for its monetary value.

PS – The Traci Lord collection is traveling with us…I’m just saying

That sounds like that will be pretty damn fun. If you make it through Kansas City, send me a PM.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 24, 2008, 08:23:17 PM

LOL...no prison time for this cat...been there done that and not going back, lesson learned...I plan on setting a webpage for the curious or those that think it isn't possible so they and others can see how easy and enjoyable it can be.

The website is a great idea...  post a link when you set it up; I'd love to see how it goes

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#17 : June 24, 2008, 08:54:24 PM

LOL...no prison time for this cat...been there done that and not going back, lesson learned...I plan on setting a webpage for the curious or those that think it isn't possible so they and others can see how easy and enjoyable it can be.

The website is a great idea... post a link when you set it up; I'd love to see how it goes

Yeah we're pretty excited about the whole trip and you can bet I'll send those interested the link to the website.

Now on to the footballs...

This one is Ronde, and Rich Mckay

Same Ball as above....Brooks, Brad Johnson, McCardell, Booger, & Ryan Neece

Same Ball....Shelton

New Ball...Mike Alstott

Same as above (Alstott ball)....John Lynch & Tony Dungy

Same Ball...Simeon Rice

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#18 : July 01, 2008, 03:00:32 PM

I will consider all reasonable offers for the footballs

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#19 : July 07, 2008, 11:41:17 AM

Sorry RPC...I have not
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I have to sell my collection « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools