Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did this game just show us......? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : December 18, 2006, 05:16:19 AM

Why, Why Why..wont Gruden commit to starting Rattay next week then? Just when I may be able to tolerate him he pi**es me off again! He has such a damn ego problem, he wont admit he screwed up!

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#16 : December 18, 2006, 06:39:05 AM

I think this game showed us that we're still lagging defensively. We fell to 25th in PPG, and fell from 15th to 23rd in YPG, while giving up a big day to the always criticized Rexy.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 18, 2006, 09:00:19 AM

Well, also the line played better than it has in previous games. I still want to see some improvement on the O-Line, but right now I think it comes down to Brady Quinn (if the Lions or Raiders don't take him), Russell (if he comes out), or Joe Thomas. All three of these guys should be great players...especially Quinn and Thomas. I wouldn't have a problem with either.

Still can't run block, 19 rushes, 50 yards.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 18, 2006, 09:00:59 AM

Well, also the line played better than it has in previous games. I still want to see some improvement on the O-Line, but right now I think it comes down to Brady Quinn (if the Lions or Raiders don't take him), Russell (if he comes out), or Joe Thomas. All three of these guys should be great players...especially Quinn and Thomas. I wouldn't have a problem with either.

One step foward...one step back. Ugh.  [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#19 : December 18, 2006, 09:01:46 AM

That truely hurts. Not being to run the ball really gets my goat, especially with the type of RBs that we do have.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 18, 2006, 09:45:49 AM

Go back and look at the JG and Ike TD's again. On both there was no deep help at all. Both were short/medium range passes. Chicago was stacking the box hard. At times I was seeing 9 men in the box. Why? because they figured even if JG got behind them, Grads would throw the ball to far/short anyways.  If Chicago was respecting he pass at all, one or both of those TD's would not have happened.  The 5 on the Oline, plus 2 TE's and a FB still can't block 9 (8v9). Move the safeties back and the LB's line up a step deeper and a step wider, and the run lanes open up.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did this game just show us......? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools