Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For SR, Dumeig and Grad-who-ski fans... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

panchovilla

Rookie

#45 : December 18, 2006, 09:43:56 AM

I don't see any reason that I can't go onto this forum and call BS when I see it. It's only my opinion, but the facts are pretty evident that a lot is wrong with Grad-duck-ski RIGHT NOW. That's not saying he won't do well after a few years. I just thought it shortsighted for SR to say Rattay would come out and stink it up as bad as Grad-who-ski.

The fact that Rattay came from the heart land of the WCO, from which Gruden learned his craft and composes his offense should tell you Rattay is the better option. You guys point at his win lose record, but that's short sighted as well. He moved the ball with a very, very bad SF team. Gruden isn't stupid to have brought Rattay to Tampa, he's stupid that he started a rookie over Rattay.

I think it was stupid of SR to disgrace the guy over and over again without really seeing anything. Preseason does not say anything about a player, real games do. That's freakin' football 101.

If you can see the whites of the player's eyes, they're prepared to play. Grad-who-ski looked like he just smoked a bowl the first snap of the Bears game. Great move by Gruden to get him out. He's just not ready.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#46 : December 18, 2006, 09:48:31 AM

I don't see any reason that I can't go onto this forum and call BS when I see it. It's only my opinion, but the facts are pretty evident that a lot is wrong with Grad-duck-ski RIGHT NOW. That's not saying he won't do well after a few years. I just thought it shortsighted for SR to say Rattay would come out and stink it up as bad as Grad-who-ski.

The fact that Rattay came from the heart land of the WCO, from which Gruden learned his craft and composes his offense should tell you Rattay is the better option. You guys point at his win lose record, but that's short sighted as well. He moved the ball with a very, very bad SF team. Gruden isn't stupid to have brought Rattay to Tampa, he's stupid that he started a rookie over Rattay.

I think it was stupid of SR to disgrace the guy over and over again without really seeing anything. Preseason does not say anything about a player, real games do. That's freakin' football 101.

If you can see the whites of the player's eyes, they're prepared to play. Grad-who-ski looked like he just smoked a bowl the first snap of the Bears game. Great move by Gruden to get him out. He's just not ready.

Mr. Rattay

I admire your love for your son but you lost me with " The fact that Rattay came from the heart land of the WCO, from which Gruden learned his craft and composes his offense should tell you Rattay is the better option. "

I too believe the real games are what matters but Jon Gruden has a different belief in that pre season and practices are important.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 18, 2006, 09:51:53 AM

Now if you could add some sense to that statement everything else you said prior might seem credible...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#48 : December 18, 2006, 09:52:18 AM

bklynbucs11, I respect your glass half full view of Gradkowski but I just don't see it.  How many of his completion were dumpoffs to Allstott and Pittman.  The guy just couldn't move the chains consistently because he is inaccurate.  Maybe that is fixable but I doubt it.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 18, 2006, 09:54:05 AM

bklynbucs11, I respect your glass half full view of Gradkowski but I just don't see it.  How many of his completion were dumpoffs to Allstott and Pittman.  The guy just couldn't move the chains consistently because he is inaccurate.  Maybe that is fixable but I doubt it.

Most rookie QBs don't play for two and maybe three years, so it is hard to say how much he can develop.

#50 : December 18, 2006, 10:02:03 AM

Most rookie QBs don't play for two and maybe three years, so it is hard to say how much he can develop.

Yeah.  I still like Grads, but...not now.  In a year or two, maybe.

panchovilla

Rookie

#51 : December 18, 2006, 10:09:58 AM

Now if you could add some sense to that statement everything else you said prior might seem credible...

Who's the troll now? :)

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#52 : December 18, 2006, 11:22:44 AM

You still are...just because you make one sentence that is sensible instead of making a complete jerk out yourself doesn't lift that status for you...You showed your true colors on the first post, Mr. Rattay... :o ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

panchovilla

Rookie

#53 : December 18, 2006, 11:59:03 AM

You still are...just because you make one sentence that is sensible instead of making a complete jerk out yourself doesn't lift that status for you...You showed your true colors on the first post, Mr. Rattay... :o ;D

Any player would understand that statement.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For SR, Dumeig and Grad-who-ski fans... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools