Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms to Dallas? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#75 : July 10, 2008, 03:43:07 PM

The Simms practice crew will be out of work.

We can include them in the trade with Dallas.
No deal...the crew stays.  Unless they throw in two future first round picks.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#76 : July 10, 2008, 03:46:17 PM

No deal...the crew stays. Unless they throw in two future first round picks.

Romo and TO for the crew

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#77 : July 10, 2008, 03:48:05 PM

No deal...the crew stays. Unless they throw in two future first round picks.

Romo and TO for the crew
Definitely workable...gonna miss that crew though.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#78 : July 11, 2008, 02:25:53 PM

segacity
A good trade by both parties would seemingly be Simms for Glenn.

They took our last problem child in exchange for Galloway and that worked out splendidly.

Perfect - just heard the prospective deal fell through - According to The Dallas Prarie Reader - evening addition - "owner Jerry Jones, was rushed to the emergency room after a bad fall at the Irving Training facility tonight - apparently the fall was caused during a tour of the facilty by recently acquired Chris Simms. Mr Jones had just commented that he had once been an offensive lineman for the '64 Arkansas National Championship team - Simms cat quick reflexes unexpectedly kicked in and he immediately hit the millionaire owner of the Cowboys squarely in the back of the head - Jones has not yet regained consciousness - but was heard to mutter something along the lines of "should've listened to Applewhite..."

No deal - I'm afraid we're just gonna have to cut (sorry, I'm sensoring myself for insensitivity) I mean - release him.

BB, please tell me you had someone else type that up, and that you really didn't waste your time doing that?

I should not reply to you - whom I formerly regarded as a friend - not after the insensitive way you left me off of the Official BASH SIMMS LIST in your open letter...to Simms...

But my segacity (and humility) overcome my pain...

I loved the use of segacity - but for the spelling - no e - an a - but definitely a 10 dollar word - LOL

sagacity - sa·gac·i·ty   Audio Help   /səˈgæsɪti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[suh-gas-i-tee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun acuteness of mental discernment and soundness of judgment. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1540–50; < L sagācitās wisdom, equiv. to sagāci- (s. of sagāx) wise (akin to seek) + -tās -ty2]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#79 : July 12, 2008, 10:12:39 AM

I think Simms for any player with a spleen would be fine. Every Buc should have a spleen in my opinion. I've believed that since I was a little kid.

This is kinda messed up but I still had to chuckle a lil bit.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms to Dallas? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools