Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: That was fun « previous next »
Page: 1

Larry Brackins

Starter
: December 17, 2006, 06:35:07 PM

I was there, and that was the most fun I have had at a game in a long time. We were 3-10 and they were 11-2. I was getting laughed at in the 1st half of the game, hearing how bad we sucked. The 2nd half was fantastic. It's a shame we didn't win, but it was a great game to be at.

Tim Rattay?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 17, 2006, 06:39:21 PM

What were the fans saying as we came back? Did they realize how conroversial that catch
was in OT?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 17, 2006, 06:43:49 PM

I was there, and that was the most fun I have had at a game in a long time. We were 3-10 and they were 11-2. I was getting laughed at in the 1st half of the game, hearing how bad we sucked. The 2nd half was fantastic. It's a shame we didn't win, but it was a great game to be at.

Tim Rattay?

Glad you enjoyed it and left the stadium with your head held high. 

Larry Brackins

Starter
#3 : December 17, 2006, 06:44:25 PM

What were the fans saying as we came back? Did they realize how conroversial that catch
was in OT?
They were silent. It was halrious. Then they started talking trash before the Gould field goal, and then he missed. Then they won and they started talking trash again. I laughed.

Was it really controversial? I couldn't see.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 17, 2006, 06:46:14 PM

On the final drive the long pass was bobbling and hit the ground......should have been incomplete.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 17, 2006, 06:47:58 PM

Yup, he did not catch it.  Piss poor play calling AGAIN by the Refs.  Before the game started, me and my boy were talking about how bad the Refs are.  How they simply cannot call a good game.  It is an epidemic, the Refs all have suckitis.  They need to hire more refs, to be honest.  The group they have is not capapble of monitoring the antics on the field...

Larry Brackins

Starter
#6 : December 17, 2006, 06:48:10 PM

On the final drive the long pass was bobbling and hit the ground......should have been incomplete.
The one to Davis? Why didn't they review it?

I thought Manning touched the ball while he was out of bounds on the Smith fumble.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 17, 2006, 06:50:48 PM

The one to Davis? Why didn't they review it?

Only the Lord and the Buffoons in stripes know the answer to that.   [banghead]

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 17, 2006, 06:58:55 PM

Good for you Pirates. Bears fans all over watching that had VERY tight backsides I'm sure and likely wet their pants. Then they talk trash like it was in the bag the whole way and they are the "monsters of the midway," and how they were just toying with the Bucs, blah, blah, blah.  That's why I hate those obnoxious people. Going to be very sweet to tell them all to pull up a chair and watch some other team play in the Super Bowl on TV just like I'm going to do.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: That was fun « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools