Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR Matt Jones in trouble - future cut? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 10, 2008, 10:43:54 PM

Let me guess, Jones was caught with the "controlled substance" in a cubicle of the toilet of some bar in J'ville by the bouncer of said bar?

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 11, 2008, 09:22:39 AM

i was interested in him before the cocaine.  he'll always be a big guy with speed who can't catch.

Fixed it for you. ;)

so true...yet all we need is the threat, right?!?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 11, 2008, 10:36:17 AM

This guy is too stupid to live. He has struggled to secure a future playing at this level and pulls a stunt like this.  He deserves to have his career end right now. There are people who appreciate the opportunity enough to stay straight. Give somebody a chance to play that wants it.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#18 : July 11, 2008, 11:58:47 AM

You guys should have seen this mornings news about this on the local CBS station.

"I'm sure most of us have used a credit card in our lifetime... I'm sure we've all been advised that once that credit card has expired, you cut it in half-- chop it up and throw it away... Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Matt Jones got the "chopping up" part right, but not the credit card... Instead, he used his credit card to chop up his cocaine."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I about spit my coffee all over when I heard it.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

sma2680

Practice Squad

#19 : July 11, 2008, 01:52:37 PM

He might have been cut regardless of the drug thing...he was deactivated for the final three games last year and they added Jerry Porter and Troy Williamson in the offseason. 
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR Matt Jones in trouble - future cut? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools