Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gay man sues Bible publishers...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

: July 10, 2008, 12:17:56 PM

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=69147

A homosexual man who has a blog on Sen. Barack Obama's campaign website is suing two major Christian publishers for violating his constitutional rights and causing emotional pain, because the Bible versions they publish refer to homosexuality as a sin.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 10, 2008, 01:09:01 PM

which constitutional right did they violate?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 10, 2008, 01:58:06 PM

What a joke this is.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 10, 2008, 02:17:48 PM

The funny thing about this is that there are people on this website who will back him.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 10, 2008, 02:54:56 PM

The funny thing about this is that there are people on this website who will back him.

I just donated money to his defense fund.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#5 : July 10, 2008, 03:10:48 PM

The sad part is that there are even more who support the oppression of gay Americans because a book of fables tells them to.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 10, 2008, 03:54:38 PM

The sad part is that there are even more who support the oppression of gay Americans because a book of fables tells them to.

or maybe those who support supressing the gays just think it is a disgusting way of life, and religion has nothing to do with it...  not all of the thoughts people have in their heads who disagree with your way of thinking have to do with religion.

why do we need countless gay threads?

to those of you who support gay behavior, I'm sure there are thousands of websites out there where you can go cheer them on.

::)

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 10, 2008, 03:56:54 PM

also, you saying "book of fables' is highly offensive to those who believe, and the exact reason that religion is supposed to be banned as a topic on this forum.

pompus people like you who claim it is all lies are no more right than those who believe, yet you continue to shove your beliefs down the throats of those who differ from your views.

you are no better than the religious freaks who preach about god, the only difference is that your kind preach against him.

word.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 10, 2008, 04:00:52 PM

It's your opinion that it's a book of fables for starters, and this has nothing to do with oppressing anyone. We have a nut job whose little feelings are hurt that not every word ever written supports his CHOICE to be gay. And since you brought it up, what exactly do you believe in? Or did you just plan on bashing one religion without putting your own out there for debate?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 10, 2008, 04:21:54 PM

Another thing, it doesn't even matter what the Bible says about homosexuality, my views would remain the same. Common sense tells you that a man is supposed to be with a woman, it's really that simple. There are people that crap, pee, and vomit on each other for sexual pleasure as well, should that also be an accepted act in society because it's "natural" to those people?

It's that simple? Really? Tell that to the scientists who continue to find more and more evidence that
biological and evironmental (the womb?) factors play a large role in sexual preference. THAT'S common
sense.

As far as this guy who is suing? It's a joke. Anything more need to be said about that?

escobar

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 10, 2008, 04:06:57 PM

Another thing, it doesn't even matter what the Bible says about homosexuality, my views would remain the same. Common sense tells you that a man is supposed to be with a woman, it's really that simple. There are people that crap, pee, and vomit on each other for sexual pleasure as well, should that also be an accepted act in society because it's "natural" to those people?

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 10, 2008, 04:07:39 PM

LMAO; good luck with that lawsuit there twinkle toes.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#12 : July 10, 2008, 04:23:01 PM

I can see it now Escobar.....The NAGSS (National Association of Golden Showers Society) declares that their right to piss on each other is being oppressed by everyone!

escobar

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 10, 2008, 04:40:11 PM

It's that simple? Really? Tell that to the scientists who continue to find more and more evidence that
biological and evironmental (the womb?) factors play a large role in sexual preference. THAT'S common
sense.

As far as this guy who is suing? It's a joke. Anything more need to be said about that?

Oh yeah, those scientists sure do have the answer to everything. Kinda like the drugs they throw together to treat conditions in this country that ultimately end up killing the patients. I have a pretty strong feeling that a few hundred years from now when people look back at this time period they are going to have a hearty laugh at what our scientists "knew".

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 10, 2008, 04:40:37 PM

I will never back a frivolous lawsuit like that ....... the guy just needs to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior so he's covered just in case and move on with his life.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gay man sues Bible publishers...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools