Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We lost but Im still proud of this team. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

« #15 : December 17, 2006, 05:34:14 PM »

How can you say a 10 time pro bowler sucks..  I just dont get some of you fans..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

« #16 : December 17, 2006, 05:37:25 PM »

good game bucs  brooks still sucks

"sucks" is an exaggeration but he he did look slow today.  He was looking old and slow earlier in the year but I thought in recent weeks he was starting to resemble his old self again, particularly last week.  he had some big hits in the run game versus ATL and he was in on every pileup.  but  today the TE's and FB's wore him out in pass coverage.  Clark should thank Brooks for making him look like Antonio Gates.  

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #17 : December 17, 2006, 05:39:59 PM »

Can't fault Smith for his effort but yeah, he needs to go down there. He'll learn.

buckit

Hall of Famer

« #18 : December 17, 2006, 05:42:02 PM »

Great effort.  It would have been both easy and undertandable for the guys to mail this one in...instead they gave them Bears hell! 

Way ta Go Bucs!

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

« #19 : December 17, 2006, 07:30:39 PM »

I'll give it a bump.

grefly

Starter

« #20 : December 17, 2006, 08:27:33 PM »

I was very happy with the OVERALL performance today, the Bucs didn't get going until the second half, but it was good to see such a great game!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #21 : December 17, 2006, 08:31:08 PM »

Even though we lost; I am still proud of this team. They fought hard and didnt quit. The Refs didnt help us out either.
Agreed.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

« #22 : December 17, 2006, 08:36:01 PM »

Im happy about this, I hope we showed some weakness of the bears so they get knocked out of the playoffs early, I HATE da Bears, Im not upset that we lost, i figured we would, but i like the effort out there today

we need to give alstott around 10 carries imo, Caddy is not getting it done for some reason, and Alstott and Caddy SHOULD tear up the browns next week, we should be able to win that one

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #23 : December 17, 2006, 08:39:37 PM »

Talking about Mike running against the Browns brings back some great memories of the last time he faced them and it was in Tampa. Probably one of the best runs of Mike's career when he absolutely bowled over defenders and then carried about 3 of them into the end zone! Maybe even better than the run against the Vikings in Minnesota. Vintage Alstott.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #24 : December 17, 2006, 08:46:59 PM »

At the end of the day, they're still a 3-11 football team. There isn't a category for "almost" or "so close". You either win, lose, or tie. Today, the Bucs lost. But, I am happy with some of the players who decided to continue to work out there.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

« #25 : December 17, 2006, 09:16:37 PM »

I didn't catch all of the game, but from what I saw they looked better than usual.  I was especially surprised on 3rd downs we didn't use the ole draw or swing pass.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #26 : December 17, 2006, 09:23:32 PM »

I wasnt annoyed that we lost so much. I was delighted at the character we showed, and the fact that we can still play up to the level of a top team when our O-Line blocks and when we have a decent QB in there.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We lost but Im still proud of this team. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools