Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What 100,000 Season Ticket Waiting List? « previous next »
Page: 1

Beach Park Buc

Practice Squad

: July 12, 2008, 10:32:24 PM

I have been a season ticket holder (South End Zone) since RJS opened and renewed again this year despite prices being jacked up to $89 per ticket! (My seats 10 years ago were $36 a ticket). For the very first time, I really thought about not renewing this year, more because I saw the 18 % increase this year as a slap in the face to the fans - especially in light of the gloomy economic picture and the tough times many are facing.

So here's my question.  A couple of years ago, the the Bucs claimed that there was a 100,000 seat waiting list.  Yet I have a friend who put his name on the waiting list for season tickets in February (that's 5 months ago) who got an email and phone call offering him tickets just last week. 

For all the new season ticket holders, how long were you on the waiting list before you got the call?

Go Bucs!

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 13, 2008, 10:39:41 AM

So here's my question. A couple of years ago, the the Bucs claimed that there was a 100,000 seat waiting list. Yet I have a friend who put his name on the waiting list for season tickets in February (that's 5 months ago) who got an email and phone call offering him tickets just last week.

Here's your answer.

A couple of years ago, the the Bucs claimed that there was a 100,000 seat waiting list.

Couple of years ago the list may have been 100,000 deep. I know I put my name on the list when it was  at 100,000 and had to wait a couple seasons for the call.

But February is not a couple of years ago. Bandwagon fans jump fast when the ship is sinkin.

leeroyselmon07

Starter

#2 : July 13, 2008, 11:55:17 AM

I was on the list for 5 years.  I just got my tickets last year.

oldbucfan

Second String
#3 : July 13, 2008, 05:14:00 PM

I also was on the list for five years ande got my tickets last year. I was able to upgrade my tickets this year .I've a friend that signed up two years ago and got a call this year.

OLD BUC FAN

clyton4prez

Second String

#4 : July 14, 2008, 02:17:53 PM

I waited for 4 years and received my call this year, but was unable to afford the price.

leeroyselmon07

Starter

#5 : July 14, 2008, 09:17:16 PM

I was able to upgrade this year!

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#6 : July 17, 2008, 05:26:01 AM

I never heard back when I put myself on it.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

weinberger83

Starter
#7 : July 18, 2008, 01:05:59 AM

i just got the call last month and was on the list 6 years now i don't even live in Florida and going to school so here is to another 6 till i get called again

oldbucfan

Second String
#8 : July 18, 2008, 06:54:27 PM

I ran into a guy at work last week that is a Bucs fan .We got talking and he said his name is on the waiting  list .He just signed on last year.We talked about the deposit and seat pricing.  he was saying that he would need a couple years to save up for the tickets . Well he got his call yesterday !!! He 's jazzed but he's also freaking cause he doesn't know how he can come up with the money and may need to pass on them. But I guess the waiting list is srinking fast with the way things are right now !

OLD BUC FAN

Landshark

Second String
#9 : July 23, 2008, 10:02:24 AM

is there a way to find out what number you are on the list?

bucngators15

Starter
#10 : July 31, 2008, 03:30:56 PM

no way of finding out they wont tell u cause i tried it a few yrs back. I got my tickets this yr and have been on the list for 5 yrs. But alot of people got called this yr because alot of people didnt resign for another 10yr agreement

Whoever Said, " Its not whether you LOSE or WIN that counts.... PROBALY LOST
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What 100,000 Season Ticket Waiting List? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools