Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs game on NFL Network Wed. « previous next »
Page: 1

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
: October 10, 2006, 12:14:59 AM

For those that have the NFL network it looks like the Bucs v. Saints game will be on NFL Replay Wednesday night at 8:30 and 11(I think those were the times)  Most of you got to watch the game but for those like me that only got the radio broadcast this is nice.   They can't get enough of Reggie Bush on NFL network and they are saying he is tops in the NFL for receptions, on pace for 100+. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#1 : October 10, 2006, 12:58:13 AM

YOU DO NOT, REPEAT DO NOT WANT TO WATCH THAT GAME!!!!!!!! [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 10, 2006, 01:19:56 AM

I understand the anger but I'm looking for a single player on defense that played like he is capable of.   

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 10, 2006, 08:27:39 AM

I don't think I've ever seen one replay played more times in 2 days than that punt return. I am so sick of it. All he did was run to the sidelines where his teammates had built a wall and then run toward the end zone. Michael Vick better be careful, because he's slowly losing most favored status as the NFL's golden boy.

SB4TB

Starter

#4 : October 10, 2006, 11:33:45 AM

Anybody else want to kick the crap out of the Texans management?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs game on NFL Network Wed. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools