Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: College RB to Keep an eye on « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 15, 2008, 01:47:50 PM

As my football time has dropped pretty much all of it has come out of NFL time.  Home game weeks I pretty much only watch the bucs' game.  College football time... hasn't really dropped. Well down from peak but let's just say it hasn't dropped since I joined the workforce so to speak.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 18, 2008, 06:24:46 PM

Chev has a good idea - it would be neat to get a heads up on players to watch - how about it PR guys -

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 18, 2008, 09:10:32 PM

As my football time has dropped pretty much all of it has come out of NFL time.  Home game weeks I pretty much only watch the bucs' game.  College football time... hasn't really dropped. Well down from peak but let's just say it hasn't dropped since I joined the workforce so to speak.

Saturday... Duck games, then who I can catch after

Sunday... Bucs only, then just maybe highlights

I watch more football def on saturday

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler
#18 : July 19, 2008, 12:18:58 PM

noel devine is 170 lbs with pads, metal spike cleats and a 9 lb bowling ball in his hands.

he is not barry sanders. not even within 35 lbs of him. situational, scat back, special teamer ..

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 19, 2008, 12:28:58 PM

noel devine is 170 lbs with pads, metal spike cleats and a 9 lb bowling ball in his hands.

he is not barry sanders. not even within 35 lbs of him. situational, scat back, special teamer ..

With the emergence of Devin Hester, there's a niche for that player...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler
#20 : July 19, 2008, 12:31:31 PM

100% agree chev. he'll be in the NFL .. just not a starting RB.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 19, 2008, 12:36:10 PM

I feel ya shot.  But I hate to limit these guys early.  He may come out and be that next rare special talent...I like that kid, a lot...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

#22 : July 19, 2008, 09:34:24 PM

any 3-down back will work for me

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : July 21, 2008, 02:19:10 PM

Caddy will be back - it will be fine...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

thanson

Starter

#24 : July 21, 2008, 03:43:15 PM

PJ HILL....HEISMAN

#25 : July 21, 2008, 10:43:54 PM

Chris Wells...

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 22, 2008, 11:51:43 AM

got fios installed which as a bonus I see comes with nfl channel so perhaps I catch a lil more nfl. Definitely those snap to whistle versions.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 23, 2008, 10:47:36 AM

Wyoming's Devin Moore at 5'9 195 pounds is not the biggest running backs in college football but posses great vision, hands, explosiveness. A true homerun threat every time he touches the ball, has a great slide or jump step and can reach top speed in only a few steps.

Moore has played in 33 games for Wyoming, while carrying the rock 304 times for 1,748 yards with eight touchdowns, shows great hands with 51 receptions for 337 yards and one score. has returned kicks as well and taken one the distance.

Great speed as well with a forty time of 4.38.

Should the Michael Bennett experiment not work or Dunn show his true age the team might be looking for a speed back to complement Earnest Graham and Carnell Williams should Williams be able to return to some kind of football form.

Just a player to keep an eye on this coming college football season

My oldest son is heading out to Laramie to attend wyo-tech in sept .
I will get him to see the young man in person and let me know what he thinks.
Should be fun!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: College RB to Keep an eye on « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools